Most Asians not sexually active?

Marvin

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
Do you think, in GENERAL, Asian-Americans are not as sexually active as
other
groups?

I don't think many Asian-American teenagers are sexually active as white or
black teenagers. One evidence is that I don't see a huge teenage pregnancy
problem
among Asian-American teenagers.

I think "conservative" Asian views on sex has some influence on
Asian-Americans.

Most Asian cultures do not approve of sex before marriage.
By contrast, American culture is "permissive" on the subject of sex. I
don't think most Americans find premarital sex to be "wrong".

I am speculating that, in GENERAL, Asian-American men and women "lose" their
virginity later than their white or black counterparts. I don't think many
Asian-Americans lose their virginity before they get out of high school.

--
Marvin
____________________________

LSC400

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
TRUE! Asians just don't have hormones or something. When I was in high school
(mine was about 1/3rd Asian), most didn't even look at girls. It's a good thing
though. It's why we can concentrate in school, why we have fewer teenage
pregnancies, and why we cheat less on our spouses when we're older. But it's
strictly an Oriental thing. Filipinos, for one, do have hormones.

LSC400

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
TRUE. Asians just don't have hormones. At my high school (which was about

Richard Lee

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
Marvin (MS0...@prodigy.net) scribbled:
: Do you think, in GENERAL, Asian-Americans are not as sexually active as
: other groups?

I completely disagree, and the facts don't support your thinking.

Check out _A Magazine_ in the "sex" issue a couple years back (the one
with Jenny Shimizu on the cover), which had a pretty detailed sex survey
filled out by Asian Americans from all over the place. Go to
www.amagazine.com and check the archives.

Richard Lee
--
"You can't spell P-E-N-I-S without ESPN!"
--seen on a sign held by a student in the stands at the Utah vs.

KarmaFuzzz

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
"Marvin" <MS0...@prodigy.net> writes:
>Do you think, in GENERAL, Asian-Americans are not as sexually active as
>other groups?

well, based on the fact we're actually her, i'd say some A[A]'s were quite
obviously fucking somewhere along the way.

>I don't think many Asian-American teenagers are sexually active as white or
>black teenagers. One evidence is that I don't see a huge teenage pregnancy
>problem among Asian-American teenagers.

that's evidence of lack of pregnancies carried to term, not of sex. it could
just be we're more likely as adolescents to use birth control (or, i suppose,
to have abortions). or it could just not be true. (i don't know which, though i
suspect it's the first option).

>I think "conservative" Asian views on sex has some influence on
>Asian-Americans.
>
>Most Asian cultures do not approve of sex before marriage.
>By contrast, American culture is "permissive" on the subject of sex. I
>don't think most Americans find premarital sex to be "wrong".

no. most americans think it's wrong. they just do it anyways. contemporary
american culture in general are more openly hypocritical than traditional asian
cultures. or traditional european cultures. or traditional american culture for
that matter.

>I am speculating that, in GENERAL, Asian-American men and women "lose" their
>virginity later than their white or black counterparts. I don't think many
>Asian-Americans lose their virginity before they get out of high school.

this may be true of 1st gen AA's, but by 2nd and especially 3rd gens, it's
rubbish. we're just as reckless as everyone else. we are talking about
teenagers here. they know they're never going to die and they know everything
they need to anyways.

--
"It's a common belief right now that the world is going to hell in a
hand basket. Well, that may be true, but we've got to try to do

K-Bar

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, LSC400 wrote:

> TRUE! Asians just don't have hormones or something. When I was in high school

> (mine was about 1/3rd Asian), most didn't even look at girls. It's a good thing

> though. It's why we can concentrate in school, why we have fewer teenage
> pregnancies, and why we cheat less on our spouses when we're older. But it's
> strictly an Oriental thing. Filipinos, for one, do have hormones.

Great now he's picking on Filipinos! He's weary on picking on us
colored folks now he's going to lambast other Asians. You really are an
asshole. You miss are no lady. K-Bar

C.W. Huang

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
LSC400 wrote:

> TRUE! Asians just don't have hormones or something.

That would be a genetic breakthrough.

> When I was in high school
> (mine was about 1/3rd Asian), most didn't even look at girls.

What school was that? The School of Celibacy.

> It's a good thing
> though. It's why we can concentrate in school, why we have fewer teenage
> pregnancies, and why we cheat less on our spouses when we're older.

How's premarital sex and infidelity related?

> But it's strictly an Oriental thing.

What kind of Oriental thing would lower sex drive?

> Filipinos, for one, do have hormones.

Is that a good thing? You sound like one sex-starved pussy in heat.Do you have any
hormonal deficiency?

Novey

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
In article <6rj613$ejdg$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>,
MS0...@prodigy.net says...

> Do you think, in GENERAL, Asian-Americans are not as sexually active as
> other
> groups?
>
> I don't think many Asian-American teenagers are sexually active as white or

Hmm....maybe we're just better at hiding it? :-)

I'm very sexually active and started when I was 19. I would've started
sooner but I was attending a Christian boarding high school....I don't
think I'm really out of the ordinary. I wouldn't be surprised if most
Asians start having sex only after high school simply because Asian
parents are known to be more strict - thus it's kinda hard to lock the
bedroom door or sneak someone in....One example - when I was 13 there was
this boy who liked a friend of mine and came to my house to talk to me
about her. In order not to let my parents hear what we're saying, I shut
the livingroom door (they're in the diningroom). Afterwards my mother
spoke to me and appeared very upset for what I did. I think they thought
I could be messing around with the boy....from then on I never put a door
between my parents and myself whenever a boy is present.

K-Bar

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, C.W. Huang grew weary of Miss LCS400 & wrote:

She probably does. This imbecile is still trying to argue that despite
66.66% of a group is doing well the should be judged by the 33.33% that
aren't. K-Bar

woo...@hotmail.com

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
In article <Pine.OSF.3.95q.98082...@Bayou.UH.EDU>,
K-Bar <jha...@Bayou.UH.EDU> wrote:

> On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, LSC400 wrote:
>
> > TRUE! Asians just don't have hormones or something. When I was in high
school
> > (mine was about 1/3rd Asian), most didn't even look at girls. It's a good

thing
> > though. It's why we can concentrate in school, why we have fewer teenage
> > pregnancies, and why we cheat less on our spouses when we're older. But
it's

> > strictly an Oriental thing. Filipinos, for one, do have hormones.
> >

> Great now he's picking on Filipinos! He's weary on picking on us
> colored folks now he's going to lambast other Asians. You really are an
> asshole. You miss are no lady. K-Bar

**** I believe that people are racists because they have low self-esteem and
are unhappy. That is, they need to put some one else (group) down because it
makes them feel better. So when this geek posts stuff like that hormone crap,
it's because he is.......................... well, a geek! :)

Novey

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
In article <6rj755$smk$1...@pollux.dnai.com>, LSC...@YahooNOSPAM.com says...

> TRUE. Asians just don't have hormones. At my high school (which was about

In that case, Asians must have this rare condition where they are
suddenly exploded with hormones once they finish high school - how else
do you explain 1 billion Chinese and 1 billion Indians? I sure hope we
are not doing it just for the heck of reproducing....

moo shu guy

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
In article <6rj6q8$sev$1...@pollux.dnai.com>,

"LSC400" <LSC...@YahooNOSPAM.com> wrote:
> TRUE! Asians just don't have hormones or something. When I was in high
school
> (mine was about 1/3rd Asian), most didn't even look at girls. It's a good
thing
> though. It's why we can concentrate in school, why we have fewer teenage
> pregnancies, and why we cheat less on our spouses when we're older. But it's
> strictly an Oriental thing. Filipinos, for one, do have hormones.

damn. coulda fooled me. if i had a dollar for everytime a girl turned my
head, i wouldn't need to work. i must have some undocumented filipino blood.

msg

moo shu guy

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
In article <MPG.10478309e...@news.shr.dec.com>,

you must not have received the memo on your 18th birthday. it's a directive
from our leaders that world domination cannot be achieved without an
unstoppable mass of humanity. go forth and procreate!

K-Bar

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98

On Fri, 21 Aug 1998 woo...@hotmail.com wrote:

> In article <Pine.OSF.3.95q.98082...@Bayou.UH.EDU>,
> K-Bar <jha...@Bayou.UH.EDU> wrote:
> >

> > On Fri, 21 Aug 1998, LSC400 wrote:
> >

> > > TRUE! Asians just don't have hormones or something. When I was in high
> school
> > > (mine was about 1/3rd Asian), most didn't even look at girls. It's a good
> thing
> > > though. It's why we can concentrate in school, why we have fewer teenage
> > > pregnancies, and why we cheat less on our spouses when we're older. But
> it's
> > > strictly an Oriental thing. Filipinos, for one, do have hormones.
> > >

> > Great now he's picking on Filipinos! He's weary on picking on us
> > colored folks now he's going to lambast other Asians. You really are an
> > asshole. You miss are no lady. K-Bar
> >

> **** I believe that people are racists because they have low self-esteem and
> are unhappy. That is, they need to put some one else (group) down because it
> makes them feel better. So when this geek posts stuff like that hormone crap,
> it's because he is.......................... well, a geek! :)

But she means well. K-Bar

Marvin

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
KarmaFuzzz wrote in message
<199808211054...@ladder01.news.aol.com>...

>"Marvin" <MS0...@prodigy.net> writes:
>>I don't think many Asian-American teenagers are sexually active as white
or
>>black teenagers. One evidence is that I don't see a huge teenage
pregnancy
>>problem among Asian-American teenagers.
>
>that's evidence of lack of pregnancies carried to term, not of sex. it
could
>just be we're more likely as adolescents to use birth control (or, i
suppose,
>to have abortions). or it could just not be true. (i don't know which,
though i
>suspect it's the first option).

Asian-American teenagers more likely to use birth control? I don't know
about that. I think teenagers, in general, don't use birth control often.

>>I think "conservative" Asian views on sex has some influence on
>>Asian-Americans.
>>
>>Most Asian cultures do not approve of sex before marriage.
>>By contrast, American culture is "permissive" on the subject of sex. I
>>don't think most Americans find premarital sex to be "wrong".
>
>no. most americans think it's wrong. they just do it anyways.

I think I heard some public opinion poll stating that most Americans think
premarital sex is wrong.

>>I am speculating that, in GENERAL, Asian-American men and women "lose"
their

>>virginity later than their white or black counterparts. I don't think
many

>>Asian-Americans lose their virginity before they get out of high school.
>
>this may be true of 1st gen AA's, but by 2nd and especially 3rd gens, it's
>rubbish. we're just as reckless as everyone else. we are talking about
>teenagers here. they know they're never going to die and they know
everything
>they need to anyways.

I think 1st gen AA's are significantly influenced by Asian cultural
attitudes on sex. 2nd and 3rd gen AAs tend to "accept" permissive American
thinkings on sex, just like whites or blacks. I guess that's part of
"assimilation".

Marvin

Aug 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/21/98
Novey wrote in message ...

>In article <6rj613$ejdg$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>,
>MS0...@prodigy.net says...
>> Do you think, in GENERAL, Asian-Americans are not as sexually active as
>> other
>> groups?
>>
>> I don't think many Asian-American teenagers are sexually active as white
or

>Hmm....maybe we're just better at hiding it? :-)

AA teenagers have more "privacy" than white or black teenagers? I don't
think so. Asian parents are less accepting of the notion that their
children need some "privacy".

>I'm very sexually active and started when I was 19. I would've started
>sooner but I was attending a Christian boarding high school....I don't
>think I'm really out of the ordinary. I wouldn't be surprised if most
>Asians start having sex only after high school simply because Asian
>parents are known to be more strict - thus it's kinda hard to lock the
>bedroom door or sneak someone in....

I guess college would be a good place to find partners for "one-night
stands". Especially when one leaves home to attend college in some other
city. It's easy to have sex while attending college. Bring your partner to
your apartment or go to your partner's apartment. Your parents are not
around.

Colleges do recognize that many students lose virginity while attending
school. Therefore, they supply condoms at dorm bathrooms. College health
clinics often furnish info on birth control and sexually transmitted
diseases.

I think some Asian parents do worry about sending their daughters to study
in some faraway cities because they are worried about their daughters
"fooling around" with guys before they get married.

I never had "one-night stands" in college. I was too worried about getting
"good" grades. I was not comfortable with premarital sex.

Come to think of it now, a "one-night stand" might not have been a bad idea.
It might have been a quite an "adventure". :-)

AznValGirl

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
DING DING DING WRONG!!
<† LiL AZNVALGIRL-"ASiaN PriDE"=)"LuV & PeAcE tO eVeRyOnE":)"It'S jUsT mY
oPiNiOn YoU dOn'T hAvE tO aGrEe":) "FrEeDoM tO dO wHaTeVer"=) WWJD [DA AZN
TEEN]†>

ViVa GorDiTaS!

ctakim

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
Nah, usually they just lie there.

In article <6rj613$ejdg$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>, "Marvin"
<MS0...@prodigy.net> wrote:

> Do you think, in GENERAL, Asian-Americans are not as sexually active as
> other groups?

[snip]

Kane Sab

Aug 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/22/98
We are probably the most sexually active people on this planet.
There's tons of us. How did you think we came about? we weren't created
in a test tube.
Alot of us don't have teen pregnancies because we're smater. we use
condons etc. This reminds me of a post I read. In this post a guy in
jail asks his friends why he doesn't seen too many Asians in jail. He
knows its not because we don't commit crimes. There's a bunch of Asian
gang members out there. His friends tell him maybe it's because they're
smarter than the rest of us. They don't get caught.

Ian Kell

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98
I feel thats on target. From what I've seen, Asian couples are more reserve.
Meaning, they choose not to publicly advertise their love of each other. It
puzzles me why other couples can't take that kind of behavior. I lose
respect for guys who seem to flaunt their girlfriends or are too open about
their affections. You can consider it envy, but I feel its simply
inconsiderate

White couples were much more reserved and sexually withdrawn prior to the
50's. And its possible Asians-Americans could have the same brand of moral
degeneration given enough time.

Novey wrote in message ...
>In article <6rj613$ejdg$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>,
>MS0...@prodigy.net says...

>> Do you think, in GENERAL, Asian-Americans are not as sexually active as
>> other
>> groups?
>>

>> I don't think many Asian-American teenagers are sexually active as white
or

>Hmm....maybe we're just better at hiding it? :-)
>

>I'm very sexually active and started when I was 19. I would've started
>sooner but I was attending a Christian boarding high school....I don't
>think I'm really out of the ordinary. I wouldn't be surprised if most
>Asians start having sex only after high school simply because Asian
>parents are known to be more strict - thus it's kinda hard to lock the

LSC400

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98
> Great now he's picking on Filipinos! He's weary on picking on us
>colored folks now he's going to lambast other Asians. You really are an
>asshole. You miss are no lady. K-Bar

I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp, but saying people "have
hormones" isn't an insult. And there's your sexism again. You really should
get some real world experience before continuing your usual childish flaming.
FYI I'm part Filipino.

Marvin

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98
Ian Kell wrote in message ...

>I feel thats on target. From what I've seen, Asian couples are more
reserve.
>Meaning, they choose not to publicly advertise their love of each other. It
>puzzles me why other couples can't take that kind of behavior. I lose
>respect for guys who seem to flaunt their girlfriends or are too open about
>their affections. You can consider it envy, but I feel its simply
>inconsiderate

I think it is true, that in most Asian cultures, affection between men and
women are not usually expressed in public.
I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing. What is really wrong with
expressing affections in public? However, I do think that it is
inappropriate for a couple to engage in "French kiss" in front of many
people.

K-Bar

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98

Open a biology text book fool, everyone has hormones. Believe it or not
miss I actually have a full life. K-Bar

Ian Kell

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98
I feel its considerate to restrain from openly expressing your affections.
Many couples publicly "French Kiss" and fondle one another for the very
purpose of making others jealous. But otherwise considerate couples could do
the same thing unintentionally if they're too open about how they feel for
each other.

So, in my own opinion: yes, I feel its a good think to publicly conceal your
affections. I don't have a girlfriend and have accepted that I never will.
And I'v heard that that a girl whom is widly liked through-out my school is
likely to be sexually involved with one of my more disant asian friends. If
this is true, I couldn't say. The two rarly do anything more than sit with
each other during class. Even though I envy this boy, I have much respect
for him. He's aware how many other boys are intrested in his girlfriend, but
he never shows any kind of arrogance, he keeps affectionate interaction with
her where it belongs: private.

woo...@hotmail.com

Aug 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/23/98

**** And if you want to get more testosterone, you can take the
performance-enhancing drug that Mark McGuire has been taking for the past
year!! ;P It boosts hormones and helps build muscle mass--so maybe you can
slug 62 homers and set a new record for Major League Baseball.

I can picture little Johnny Little League: "The heck with Wheaties, Mom! Gimme
those hormone-boosting pills Mr. McGuire takes!!! "

LSC400

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98
>> > Great now he's picking on Filipinos! He's weary on picking on us
>> >colored folks now he's going to lambast other Asians. You really are an
>> >asshole. You miss are no lady. K-Bar
>>
>> I know this is a hard concept for you to grasp, but saying people "have
>> hormones" isn't an insult. And there's your sexism again. You really should
>> get some real world experience before continuing your usual childish flaming.
>> FYI I'm part Filipino.
>>

> Open a biology text book fool, everyone has hormones. Believe it or not
>miss I actually have a full life. K-Bar

Why do you keep reminding me you're sexist? I already know. Congratulations on
missing the point again. Asians have LESS ACTIVE hormones, or they are more in
control, or however you want to put it. Happy now? What you just said about
having a full life is pretty dubious. You seem like someone who spends every
day of their life searching for messages on the Internet to bitch at people
about. Just a warning -- you are in for one very long, pissed off life.

K-Bar

Aug 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/24/98

No honey. What you said was (and I noticed you snipped it) was that
Asians (with the exception of Fillipinos) didn't have haromones. And
taking 30 mins. outta my busy day doesn't mean I don't have a life. K-Bar

LSC400

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
> No honey. What you said was (and I noticed you snipped it) was that
>Asians (with the exception of Fillipinos) didn't have haromones.

And like I said, congratulations on missing the point, and more importantly,
I'll also say again that you should get some real world experience before
blurting the same thing over and over again. You sound like the typical kid
that sees everything as black/white (metaphorically speaking) and can say
nothing but "racism is wrong! racism is wrong!"

LSC400

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98
> No honey. What you said was (and I noticed you snipped it) was that
>Asians (with the exception of Fillipinos) didn't have haromones.

I usually snip passages I'm not replying to. One thing *I* noticed was that you
didn't reply when I said that since you're a sexist (a very lame and uncreative
one), I'll bet you'd also be racist you were in a position to be one, but you
can't, because your race has so much to be ashamed of as a whole. Do you deny
that too? And what makes you think sexism is any better than racism in the
first place?
By the way, it's "hormones".

K-Bar

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, LSC400 wrote:

> > No honey. What you said was (and I noticed you snipped it) was that
> >Asians (with the exception of Fillipinos) didn't have haromones.
>

> And like I said, congratulations on missing the point, and more importantly,
> I'll also say again that you should get some real world experience before
> blurting the same thing over and over again. You sound like the typical kid
> that sees everything as black/white (metaphorically speaking) and can say
> nothing but "racism is wrong! racism is wrong!"
>

> Then how about this. Being an anal orifice is not coducent with
functioning with varying groups where the contingent is diverse. In other
words honey being an asshole in a multicultural society...doesn't work.
Real world enough for you sweetie? K-Bar

K-Bar

Aug 25, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/25/98

On Tue, 25 Aug 1998, LSC400 wrote:

> > No honey. What you said was (and I noticed you snipped it) was that
> >Asians (with the exception of Fillipinos) didn't have haromones.
>

> I usually snip passages I'm not replying to. One thing *I* noticed was that you
> didn't reply when I said that since you're a sexist (a very lame and uncreative
> one), I'll bet you'd also be racist you were in a position to be one, but you
> can't, because your race has so much to be ashamed of as a whole. Do you deny
> that too? And what makes you think sexism is any better than racism in the
> first place?
> By the way, it's "hormones".

Woah! They shoot people for typos don't they? And shut up bitch! (slap)
K-Bar

LSC400

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
>> > No honey. What you said was (and I noticed you snipped it) was that
>> >Asians (with the exception of Fillipinos) didn't have haromones.
>>
>> And like I said, congratulations on missing the point, and more importantly,
>> I'll also say again that you should get some real world experience before
>> blurting the same thing over and over again. You sound like the typical kid
>> that sees everything as black/white (metaphorically speaking) and can say
>> nothing but "racism is wrong! racism is wrong!"
>>
>> Then how about this. Being an anal orifice is not coducent with
>functioning with varying groups where the contingent is diverse. In other
>words honey being an asshole in a multicultural society...doesn't work.
>Real world enough for you sweetie? K-Bar

Give me something worth replying to and we can continue this thread, assuming
there's anything left to say.

LSC400

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
>> I usually snip passages I'm not replying to. One thing *I* noticed was that
you
>> didn't reply when I said that since you're a sexist (a very lame and
uncreative
>> one), I'll bet you'd also be racist you were in a position to be one, but you
>> can't, because your race has so much to be ashamed of as a whole. Do you
deny
>> that too? And what makes you think sexism is any better than racism in the
>> first place?
>> By the way, it's "hormones".

> Woah! They shoot people for typos don't they? And shut up bitch! (slap)
> K-Bar

Yep, still no response. Caught with your pants down again.

K-Bar

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98

Are you implying that I just slapped you with my penis? Woah! Back up
there Liberace! K-Bar doesn't swing that way. Incidentally punk I've been
receiving a large amount of mail from my friends and well wishers in this
group who have stated that engaging in what they consided a flamewar with
a light weight like you was a waste of my time and an insult to thinking
people everywhere. Note: those who wrote were Asian and none agreed with
you. Out of respect for those who have asked me to ignore your ignorant
bitch-ass consider this over. Life is a long road, too long to live in
ignorance, preconceptions and fear. K-Bar

Kagirinnai hodo...get along, try again.
:Megumi Hayashibarra > >

LSC400

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98

Ya. You got caught with your pants down. That's the third time you changed the
subject.

LSC400

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98
>> Are you implying that I just slapped you with my penis? Woah! Back up
>>there Liberace! K-Bar doesn't swing that way. Incidentally punk I've been
>>receiving a large amount of mail from my friends and well wishers in this
>>group who have stated that engaging in what they consided a flamewar with
>>a light weight like you was a waste of my time and an insult to thinking
>>people everywhere. Note: those who wrote were Asian and none agreed with
>>you. Out of respect for those who have asked me to ignore your ignorant
>>bitch-ass consider this over. Life is a long road, too long to live in
>>ignorance, preconceptions and fear. K-Bar

I've seen my share of supporters (from various races), but this is irrelevant
anyway since it's only you and me in this, and if your friends are anything like
you, then I care even less. You should realize that you lose no matter what you
do now. You already started and went a long way in these threads, so why turn
back now? Methinks you're dismissing them solely because you've been cut off on
every turn. You just lost at your own game, and your anger really shows.
DENIAL ain't just a river in Egypt you know :) But I'm merely a guest at your
party and it's your call. But before we end anything I'd still like to hear
your insight on why being a sexist bigot is any better than being racist towards
blacks, especially since there's little to dislike about women. Why don't you
answer?

K-Bar

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, LSC400 wrote:

> that
> >> you
> >> uncreative
> you
> >> deny
> the

> >> Yep, still no response. Caught with your pants down again.
> >>

> > Are you implying that I just slapped you with my penis? Woah! Back up
> >there Liberace! K-Bar doesn't swing that way. Incidentally punk I've been
> >receiving a large amount of mail from my friends and well wishers in this
> >group who have stated that engaging in what they consided a flamewar with
> >a light weight like you was a waste of my time and an insult to thinking
> >people everywhere. Note: those who wrote were Asian and none agreed with
> >you. Out of respect for those who have asked me to ignore your ignorant
> >bitch-ass consider this over. Life is a long road, too long to live in
> >ignorance, preconceptions and fear. K-Bar
>

> Ya. You got caught with your pants down. That's the third time you changed the
> subject.

Hi. (sigh) Ichi kagirinai hodo. Sayonara chibi shojo. K-Bar

K-Bar

Aug 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/26/98

On Wed, 26 Aug 1998, LSC400 wrote:

> >> Are you implying that I just slapped you with my penis? Woah! Back up
> >>there Liberace! K-Bar doesn't swing that way. Incidentally punk I've been
> >>receiving a large amount of mail from my friends and well wishers in this
> >>group who have stated that engaging in what they consided a flamewar with
> >>a light weight like you was a waste of my time and an insult to thinking
> >>people everywhere. Note: those who wrote were Asian and none agreed with
> >>you. Out of respect for those who have asked me to ignore your ignorant
> >>bitch-ass consider this over. Life is a long road, too long to live in
> >>ignorance, preconceptions and fear. K-Bar
>

> I've seen my share of supporters (from various races), but this is irrelevant
> anyway since it's only you and me in this, and if your friends are anything like
> you, then I care even less. You should realize that you lose no matter what you
> do now. You already started and went a long way in these threads, so why turn
> back now? Methinks you're dismissing them solely because you've been cut off on
> every turn. You just lost at your own game, and your anger really shows.
> DENIAL ain't just a river in Egypt you know :) But I'm merely a guest at your
> party and it's your call. But before we end anything I'd still like to hear
> your insight on why being a sexist bigot is any better than being racist towards
> blacks, especially since there's little to dislike about women. Why don't you
> answer?
>

> Uh.....gomei kudasai. Oyasumi nasai chibi shojo. Ja na. K-Bar

LSC400

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
>> I've seen my share of supporters (from various races), but this is irrelevant
>> anyway since it's only you and me in this, and if your friends are anything
like
>> you, then I care even less. You should realize that you lose no matter what
you
>> do now. You already started and went a long way in these threads, so why
turn
>> back now? Methinks you're dismissing them solely because you've been cut off
on
>> every turn. You just lost at your own game, and your anger really shows.
>> DENIAL ain't just a river in Egypt you know :) But I'm merely a guest at
your
>> party and it's your call. But before we end anything I'd still like to hear
>> your insight on why being a sexist bigot is any better than being racist
towards
>> blacks, especially since there's little to dislike about women. Why don't
you
>> answer?
>>

>> Uh.....gomei kudasai. Oyasumi nasai chibi shojo. Ja na. K-Bar

I guess that's as good a way to end it as any other... shrug.

LSC400

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
>> Ya. You got caught with your pants down. That's the third time you changed
the
>> subject.
>>

> Hi. (sigh) Ichi kagirinai hodo. Sayonara chibi shojo. K-Bar

Then again, it was a little cowardly...

LSC400

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98
>> Uh.....gomei kudasai. Oyasumi nasai chibi shojo. Ja na. K-Bar

Quick question: what's the difference betwen Japanese name suffixes -- san, san,
kun, chan?

K-Bar

Aug 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/27/98

(Yawn) Owarrio desu...onna. K-Bar