thinking about this de-muffining.....

Kitling

Mar 16, 1992, 1:10:35 PM3/16/92

*A head pops out from behind the large silver tiger and looks around
timidly. moonlight looks around and ducks back behind tiger and satyr
for a moment before re-emerging. She waves to everyone here.*
Just thought that I'd drop in an say hello to everyone. I've been
reading here off and on fora while and thought it was time to finally
make myself known. *Suddenly, with her short speech done, she dives for
cover into tiger's soft fur and burrows into it.*

*poochpooch*

moonlight

wi.2061@wizvax...........
Get in, get on, get down, get abv2...@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu
up, get dressed, get out. And And it harm none, do what ye will
If you find a better way pick Shall be the whole of the law. For
up the phone and shout. All acts of love and pleasure are
--Adam Ant mine.
Merry meet, Merry part, and Merry meet again.
So, if love is blind, why is lingere so damn popular?

Silver Tiger

Mar 16, 1992, 8:52:30 PM3/16/92
In article <1992Mar16.1...@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>

abv2...@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Kitling ) writes:

>*Suddenly, with her short speech done, she dives for
>cover into tiger's soft fur and burrows into it.*
>*poochpooch*

Welcome! *smile* It's nice to have someone I virtually know join me in
demuffining at about the same time.

*hugs* *skritch*

Ian

--
Ian Silver, AKA AgTiger/Silver Tiger # My God, a well dressed
SIL...@QUCDN.QueensU.CA ____ # digestive enzyme! I AM

Palmer Davis

Mar 16, 1992, 10:59:09 PM3/16/92
abv2...@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Kitling ) writes:

>Just thought that I'd drop in an say hello to everyone.

Hawke! You're alive! Good to see you again. Hello, and welcome.

*HUG*

-- C-Hawk --

--
Palmer Davis, CWRU INS Mac/UNIX Guy <da...@usenet.ins.cwru.edu> Life is short.

Iseult White

Mar 17, 1992, 2:50:38 PM3/17/92
>Just thought that I'd drop in an say hello to everyone. I've been
>reading here off and on fora while and thought it was time to finally
>make myself known. *Suddenly, with her short speech done, she dives for
>cover into tiger's soft fur and burrows into it.*
>
>*poochpooch*
>
>moonlight

Welcome Moonlight. I seem to remember you from another newsgroup where
we had a discussion on bisexuality, not so long ago. I found this
group a short while after and its great! Glad you're here.

Iseult.

Ciaran McHale

Mar 18, 1992, 6:24:01 AM3/18/92
In <1992Mar16.1...@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
abv2...@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Kitling ) writes:

>*A head pops out from behind the large silver tiger and looks around

>timidly [and makes her de-muffining speech]

>*Suddenly, with her short speech done, she dives for
>cover into tiger's soft fur and burrows into it.*

And then there was a standing ovation and a chorus of voices chouting
in unison "Encore! Encore! We want more! We want more!" And then they
wait for her to return and grant their wish.

<>I regard the very concept of "just passing through a phase" as a myth.
<>Change does not imply that one's former state was unreal or valueless.
<>Does each place visited on a journey deny the existence of the
<>preceding ones?
<>---Richard Kennaway (j...@sys.uea.ac.uk)

Ciaran.
--
Ciaran McHale ----
Department of Computer Science, Trinity College, Dublin 2, Ireland. \bi/

Olaf Seibert

Mar 18, 1992, 9:00:28 AM3/18/92
In article <1992Mar18....@cs.tcd.ie> cjmc...@cs.tcd.ie (Ciaran McHale) writes:
>And then there was a standing ovation and a chorus of voices chouting
>in unison "Encore! Encore! We want more! We want more!" And then they
>wait for her to return and grant their wish.

You must mean "Bis! Bis!" ... given the Dutch pronounciation of bi
(like "be" instead of "bye") this would be more appropriate :-)

-Olaf
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert rhi...@cs.kun.nl
\X/ How can you be so stupid if you're identical to me? -Robert Silverberg

the Crisco Kid

Mar 19, 1992, 2:27:56 PM3/19/92
In article <167AC1259...@QUCDN.QueensU.CA> SIL...@QUCDN.QueensU.CA (Silver Tiger) writes:
>In article <1992Mar16.1...@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
>abv2...@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Kitling ) writes:
>>*Suddenly, with her short speech done, she dives for
>>cover into tiger's soft fur and burrows into it.*
>>*poochpooch*
>
>Welcome! *smile* It's nice to have someone I virtually know join me in
>demuffining at about the same time.
>
>*hugs* *skritch*

By the brazen tits of Cybele, is this turning into soc.bi.FurryMUCK or
what?

Kay

--
6'2", dark short hair, blue eyes, bisexual and horny as ....
Kay Dekker, Dept of Industrial Design, Coventry Poly, Coventry UK

Andrew Thomas Maxwell

Mar 20, 1992, 2:34:56 PM3/20/92
In article <xamg...@cck.coventry.ac.uk> idx...@cck.coventry.ac.uk (the Crisco Kid) writes:
>By the brazen tits of Cybele, is this turning into soc.bi.FurryMUCK or
>what?
Welllll...
For all of you who don't know about it, let me tell you about FurryMUCK.

For one, it is my pride and joy. I am a fan of 'furries', which is a much
easier thing to say than 'anthropomorphic animals'. Furries are basically
animals that have been given human-like qualities--this usually means
walking/talking animals. Cartoon characters such as Mickey Mouse, Bugs Bunny,
and their like are one sort of furry...characters like M'ress from Star Trek
and Vincent from Beauty and the Beast are more serious furries, but still
furries nonetheless. People who follow furry fandom, such as myself, tend to
be very open, mellow sorts when it comes to alternate lifestyles (lesbigay,
B&D, SM, etc.)--in fact, most furry folk are of alternate lifestyles
themselves.

Now, to explain the 'MUCK' portion of "FurryMUCK". On the net, some clever
hacker types who enjoyed roleplaying games decides to build something on
the net which was later to be called a MUD, which stood for MultiUser Dungeon.
In a MUD, several people could telnet to a machine and port, and connect
into characters of their own creation. There are rooms, objects, pathways
and exits, and for the most part, it was in effect a little world of its
own where these characters could play. As MUDs evolved, they lost the D&D
edge they always carried--you didn't connect to hack, slash, and chop
monsters to bits, but more to interact with the other players. A MUCK is one
of these evolved types of MUDs.

Now, to mesh it all together...

FurryMUCK is a MUCK which I started close to two years ago, with the help of
some friends. The theme of the MUCK is that everyone (well, almost everyone--
Ken Shardik is still human) is a furry of some sort. We have had up to 100
people connect into FurryMUCK to wander about, chat with others, and in
general have a blast of a time. The attitude of FurryMUCK is very
pro-alternate lifestyles...gay furries, bi furries, lesbian furries, even
furries into SM(That's right, Elf...this furry's gonna tie you up someday
on the MUCK and have his wicked little cheetah way with you--muahahahah!)--
they all are accepted easily, and freely. If anything, they are more the
majority than the exception!

The fact that some of the folks here on soc.bi are also on FurryMUCK is
sort of a nice coincidence for me..it also lets me encourage you all to at
least have a look at it. If you want to see what the place is about,
telnet to highlandpark.rest.ri.cmu.edu, port 2323
(Thats 128.2.254.5 2323, if you like using the numerical InterNet address)
Read the welcome screen...log into the guest account and look around...
talk to the folks there and get a feeling of what the place is like...
I am a wizard (administrator) of FurryMUCK, so I am one of the people who
would create characters for you if you care to join. I encourage you to look.
--Cheetah.
--
/\_/\ Drew Maxwell ("The Furry Wizard")
_< ^.^ > bryn...@acm.rpi.edu -or- wi....@wizvax.methuen.ma.us

peggy boucher murphy (you had to ask?)

Mar 20, 1992, 12:27:44 AM3/20/92
In article <xamg...@cck.coventry.ac.uk> idx...@cck.coventry.ac.uk (the Crisco Kid) writes:
>By the brazen tits of Cybele, is this turning into soc.bi.FurryMUCK or
>what?
>
> Kay
^^^
it's kay! he's back, he's really back! call in the search
parties! <grin>
yes, kay, you were missed.

peg
ps- congrats on the overwhelming happiness. i enjoyed reading
about it on both soc.motss and soc.bi. ain't deflowering innocents
grand?

Kitling

Mar 20, 1992, 5:37:27 AM3/20/92
cjmc...@cs.tcd.ie (Ciaran McHale) writes:
>In <1992Mar16.1...@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>
>abv2...@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Kitling ) writes:
>>*A head pops out from behind the large silver tiger and looks around
>>timidly [and makes her de-muffining speech]
>>*Suddenly, with her short speech done, she dives for
>>cover into tiger's soft fur and burrows into it.*
>And then there was a standing ovation and a chorus of voices chouting
>in unison "Encore! Encore! We want more! We want more!" And then they
>wait for her to return and grant their wish.

*up pops the head again* Me???? Well....Ok......Hihi! *grin*
You know......I hate to say it...but I'm not a *gasp* flirt. So I naturally
can't flirt with all the people that like to be flirted with. I can, however,
flatter fairly well.....soooooo.......*flatterflatterflatter*

*snuggles back into the really warm fur to rest and nap*