Is this BUG ? Dash char in variable name.

shb

Jul 31, 2007, 7:41:57 AM7/31/07
to soap4r
Hi,

Today I tried to write some code with soap4r but I am not sure if it
is a bug in soap4r or I am doing something wrong.

Here is the code:

require 'soap/wsdlDriver'
wsdl = "http://some.service.com?wsdl"
service = SOAP::WSDLDriverFactory.new(wsdl).create_rpc_driver
service.doSomeMethod(1,1,1)

The input variable names for the "doSomeMethod" contain dash chars and
when I try to run this code I get following error:

NameError: `@some-varname' is not allowed as an instance variable
name.

Could you please help me solving the issue ?

Thx in advance,
Regards,
Lukasz

NAKAMURA, Hiroshi