[snakebite] Great news!

Trent Nelson

Aug 26, 2009, 12:08:25 PM8/26/09
to gen...@lists.snakebite.org
I was on the receiving end of an abrupt and unexpected contract term-
ination last week. Not normally something you'd categorise as great
news, right? However, Snakebite's going to be the lucky benefactor;
I've decided to take the rest of the year off, relocate to East Lans-
ing, next to the MSU campus, and work on Snakebite full-time, making
sure it's brought to fruition before the year's out. (Ironically,
the contract work that's been funding Snakebite to date has been hol-
ding me back from making any real progress on it.)

Closing out the contract and a few Southern Hemisphere travel commit-
ments will be keeping me busy through mid-to-late October, so things
will be quiet until then, but I wanted to send out an update just to
keep everyone in the loop.

Regards,

Trent.