Smarty 3.0 Released!

Monte Ohrt

Nov 11, 2010, 9:16:48 PM11/11/10
to smarty-d...@googlegroups.com, smarty-...@googlegroups.com, smarty-d...@googlegroups.com
The official Smarty 3.0 has been released! Please join the developer mailing list and see the Smarty 3 section of the forums forums for questions, comments, feedback, etc.

Documentation is available for 3.0 in the documentation section of the website.

We also have a brand new website running on Smarty 3. There is a lot of new content here, be sure to check it out!

NOTE: There are some important API changes between the RC4 and 3.0 releases. We felt it was better to make these now instead of after a 3.0 release, and then immediately deprecate some 3.1 APIs. See the README that comes with the distribution for details.

http://www.smarty.net/