Images go faded?

youradds

Dec 1, 2010, 1:57:09 PM12/1/10
to SmartSprites CSS Sprite Generator Users and Developers
Hi,

What a cool tool :)

I'm having a bit of a problem with "faded" images though:

http://www.mywebsitedesignersblog.com/

The bit above the "Categories" should be the same color.

It works ok when I dont use the sprite image:

background:url(images/side_top.gif.png) no-repeat 0 0;

..instead of :

background-image: url('./images/mysprite.png');
background-position: left -726px;
background-repeat: no-repeat;

Any suggestions as to what to try? Maybe something in the command line
that I'm missing (where its trying to remove the color quality from
the images, so it can shrink them)

TIA

Andy

Stanislaw Osinski

Dec 1, 2010, 2:13:53 PM12/1/10
to smartsprites-css...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Interesting and weird... Would you be able to e-mail me a ZIP with your SmartSprites marked-up CSS and the individual images so that I can debug this locally?

Thanks!

Staszek

youradds

Dec 1, 2010, 2:39:38 PM12/1/10
to SmartSprites CSS Sprite Generator Users and Developers
Hi,

Sure thing - whats you email?

TIA

Andy