First meeting

Dave

Sep 30, 2009, 11:40:26 AM9/30/09
to Small Arms in West Africa
Hey guys,

Let's try to meet up soon so we can plan what we need to do for our
research proposal (due Sunday). I can't really do anything today, but
tomorrow I could meet between 11am and 2pm. In the mean time, I've
uploaded a bunch of reports and some analyses on small arms and light
weapons in West Africa, some of which only briefly allude to the
situation in that specific region. I'm also working on getting a list
of books and reference websites that will be helpful in finding more
information.

You might like to check these links out:
- http://www.smallarmssurvey.org/files/portal/spotlight/country/africa.html
- http://internationalsecurityresources.com/Arms%20Control%20Arms%20Trade%20and%20Arms%20Dealers.htm
- http://disarmament2.un.org/cab/salw.html

Dave Moore

Kyle Dratwa

Oct 1, 2009, 2:21:33 PM10/1/09
to small-arms-...@googlegroups.com
Okay, so I just got this because it was in my junk folder, probably because it was from google groups. I guess I've missed any meeting today. I cannot stay after class either. We will have to think of something.

-Kyle Dratwa