Linux Users Group Meeting, 2-18-99

Kristin

Feb 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/12/99

"Come see Cal Poly alumnus Tom Dilligan from Digital Domain show us examples
of industrial uses of the Linux Operating System. Digital Domain is the
company responsible for rendering portions of Titanic the movie. You won't
want to miss this exciting first meeting of the Cal Poly Linux Users Group!"

Meeting info:

Thursday, February 18th
52-B5 @ 6pm

We'd like to make it clear that we want to see a lot of non Cal Poly people
there. In particular, we'd like active involvement from technical workers
in the SLO area.

Please email cti...@hornet.calpoly.edu if you have any questions.

-Kristin

--
"Do not show sympathy for the mentally ill. Tell them firmly, 'I am not paid
to listen to this drivel. You are a terminal foo!'" -William S. Burroughs

http://www.csc.calpoly.edu/~kamundse