Otaku

Seyne Lyr

Dec 27, 2009, 12:43:22 AM12/27/09
to sljfaq.org

Ben Bullock

Jan 3, 2010, 10:15:40 PM1/3/10
to sljfaq.org

On Dec 27 2009, 2:43 pm, Seyne Lyr <mandolin....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Some more information on "otaku".
>
> http://thejapanesepage.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=8843#p105003

Thanks for your message Seyne.

I have to apologize because I hadn't noticed your message was pending,
so it's been on hold for a week! I thought that Google Groups would
send me an email when there was a message to moderate, but apparently
all I get is something saying "management tasks (1)".

Apologies once again.

Ben Bullock

Jan 5, 2010, 11:24:11 PM1/5/10
to sljfaq.org

On Dec 27 2009, 2:43 pm, Seyne Lyr <mandolin....@gmail.com> wrote:

I've reviewed the otaku article, and based on some web research I
decided to heavily update the article. It was originally based on an
article by David Luke in the newsgroup, but more accurate information
has become available, so I've edited it as follows:

http://www.sljfaq.org/afaq/otaku.html

I welcome any feedback.