Controlling the Slide Share player

Saarthak Vats

May 17, 2011, 2:51:46 AM5/17/11
to SlideShare Developers
Hi,

I am developing a website where our client wants to embed slide share
files in his page on our website.
I want to know that is it possible to remove "View on Slideshare",
"Share", "FullScreen" buttons from the bottom navigation bar of the
SlideShare player?
Like we have in youtube player that we can configure with flash vars
what we want to show and what not.
Does SlideShare also exposes any such configurable variables?

Thanks
Saarthak

Jai Pandya

May 18, 2011, 1:36:16 AM5/18/11
to Saarthak Vats, SlideShare Developers
Hey Saarthak,

Customization of the player is not supported directly. But you may want to use our JavaScript player API (http://www.slideshare.net/developers/playerapi) and hide the controls with some overlay on top of it.

-Jai Pandya,
API Hacker,
SlideShare