From: <FCa...@openinventionnetwork.com>
Date: Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 1:34 AM
Subject: Fw: 3Q 2010
To: pof...@gmail.com

Hello Pofeng,

I don't mean to pester you but I wanted to let you know about a situation
that is brewing that may have an impact of the Linux community.  Attached
is an article that discusses the pending sale of Novell to Attachmate and
Novell's sale of a large portion of its patent portfolio to a consortium
funded by Microsoft.

The good news is that the Android-x86 Project has a license to any of
Novell's patents that relate to the Linux System but those who join after
the sale do not.  I know you know alot of people in the Linux/Open Source
area so you might want to alert them to this situation so that they can
react in time.

Thanks,

Frank

(See attached file: Groklaw.pdf)

--
Pofeng "informer" Lee, 李柏鋒, pofeng at gmail dot com

Groklaw.pdf

arthur Lu

未讀,
2010年12月19日 上午11:02:022010/12/19