Fw: Fwd: OBAMA II Law Suit pending

RFTech

Nov 10, 2008, 1:34:06 PM11/10/08
to 2behea...@gmail.com
Interesting....what are your thoughts?

-------Original Message-------

Date: 11/9/2008 3:16:41 PM
Subject: Fwd: OBAMA II Law Suit pending

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Date: Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 4:01 PM
Subject: OBAMA II

I filed the attached case on Friday, November 7th, in Pender County, NC.  As reported last week, the prior case was dismissed justly for several technical failures.  These, as well as other improvements, have been corrected in this "class action" suit.  I am interested in finding out what tricks the NC judicial system pulls this time to quash this very important question.  In the meantime, I understand there's a rush at the gun stores.  Very interesting.

DS

OBAMA LAWSUIT Class Action.doc

El-Seti Ali El

Nov 10, 2008, 2:03:26 PM11/10/08
to sj...@googlegroups.com
Get a Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RFTech

Nov 10, 2008, 2:59:48 PM11/10/08
to sj...@googlegroups.com
I have a life, a great one as a matter of fact, and I will ALWAYS seek the truth, and if you can't handle the truth , too bad for you and your family my friend...

So, please if you have nothing good to say, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!!

I didn't file the case, I just asked others opinions on it, not negative comments...

Peace brother

Nov 10, 2008, 5:13:39 PM11/10/08
to sj...@googlegroups.com
ok...thanks

namaste'

Steve

Nov 10, 2008, 8:34:59 PM11/10/08
to sj...@googlegroups.com
SD,

Why even respond to such a royal jerk? Not worth the energy you spent
typing a response.

Steve

--
"Where the people fear the government, you have tyranny; where the government fears the people, you have liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

RFTech

Nov 10, 2008, 8:46:38 PM11/10/08
to sj...@googlegroups.com
you ready to face your skeletons?

SilverDollar

Nov 10, 2008, 8:49:48 PM11/10/08
to sj...@googlegroups.com
That was RF (Nemaste) that responded, not me.
--
"History repeats and life emulates"
by; Silver Dollar

deacon

Nov 10, 2008, 9:34:19 PM11/10/08
to SuijurisRefusalforCause
Looks like the galvanic skin response meter has all growd up! This
has scientology written all over it.

On Nov 10, 5:46 pm, RFTech <goldenmi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> you ready to face your skeletons?
>
> www.acceleratorchair.com

RFTech

Nov 10, 2008, 11:50:26 PM11/10/08
to sj...@googlegroups.com
ABSOLUTELY NOT - no Scientology here buddy...

get me your best scientologist in one of these chairs and we'll see if scientology is all that it is cracked up to be...

we have a scientologist in the family and even they were blown away by the chair...most can not handle it, nor are most even willing to face their karma and face their skeletons....

Are you?

Nov 11, 2008, 12:03:46 AM11/11/08
to sj...@googlegroups.com
we always at least try to help...