[siwapp-users] URL rewriting not working

瀏覽次數:153 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

katm

未讀,
2010年5月10日 下午5:49:142010/5/10
收件者:siwapp-users
Hi,

I have installed siwapp, and everything seemed to go smoothly. I have
placed this application in a folder structure as follows:

http://www.domainname.com/subfolder/siwapp_web/
http://www.domainname.com/subfolder/symfony/

The paths from the web folder to the symfony folder seem to be correct
in my config.

When I login with correct details, the application redirects to:
http://www.domainname.com/subfolder/siwapp_web/login
Which returns a 404 error.

I believe URL rewriting is turned on on the server in question. I
tried turning on the debug options and reading other posts to no avail
as to what the problem is.

Any ideas on what could be wrong here? I couldn't see any .htaccess
files with the installation files I have uploaded.. could this be
missing and causing the problem, ie: does the url rewriting use
modrewrite?

I really need this application to sit in the folder structure that I
currently have it in.

ps note that http://www.domainname.com/subfolder/ is password
protected (.htpassword).

JoeZ

未讀,
2010年5月11日 上午9:53:162010/5/11
收件者:siwapp-users
katm

first thing first. you should have an .htaccess file in the "web"
directory (the directory named "web" in the original installation
package). Following your folder structure, it should be onto the
"siwapp_web" folder.

Second thing, I don't know what kind of "debug mode" you have
activated. Recalling the instructions in http://dev.siwapp.org/projects/siwapp/wiki/activateDebugging
, you have three possibilities

debug mode and production environment:
$configuration =
ProjectConfiguration::getApplicationConfiguration('siwapp','prod',true);

no debug mode and development environment:
$configuration =
ProjectConfiguration::getApplicationConfiguration('siwapp','dev',false);

debug mode and development environment:
$configuration =
ProjectConfiguration::getApplicationConfiguration('siwapp','dev',true);

I suggest you get yourself a "log" folder (as specified in
http://dev.siwapp.org/projects/siwapp/wiki/activateDebugging), and
activate both debug mode an development environment. I think I've
reproduced your bug, and I noticed that, in dev environment mode, the
redirection works fine.

anyway, you need to have an .htaccess file in the siwapp_web
directory. In case you lost it, here is the contents it should have:

######################### .htaccess file #################
Options +FollowSymLinks +ExecCGI

AddDefaultCharset utf-8

<IfModule mod_authz_host.c>
<FilesMatch "\.(lock|conf)$">
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
</FilesMatch>

<FilesMatch "pre_.+\.php">
Order deny,allow
Deny from all
</FilesMatch>
</IfModule>

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine On

# uncomment the following line, if you are having trouble
# getting no_script_name to work
#RewriteBase /

# we skip all files with .something
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} \..+$
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !\.html$
RewriteRule .* - [L]

# we check if the .html version is here (caching)
RewriteRule ^$ index.html [QSA]
RewriteRule ^([^.]+)$ $1.html [QSA]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f

# no, so we redirect to our front web controller
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php [QSA,L]
</IfModule>

###############

hope it helps

On 10 mayo, 17:49, katm <leig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed siwapp, and everything seemed to go smoothly. I have
> placed this application in a folder structure as follows:
>
> http://www.domainname.com/subfolder/siwapp_web/http://www.domainname.com/subfolder/symfony/
>
> The paths from the web folder to the symfony folder seem to be correct
> in my config.
>
> When I login with correct details, the application redirects to:http://www.domainname.com/subfolder/siwapp_web/login
> Which returns a 404 error.
>
> I believe URL rewriting is turned on on the server in question. I
> tried turning on the debug options and reading other posts to no avail
> as to what the problem is.
>
> Any ideas on what could be wrong here? I couldn't see any .htaccess
> files with the installation files I have uploaded.. could this be
> missing and causing the problem, ie: does the url rewriting use
> modrewrite?
>
> I really need this application to sit in the folder structure that I
> currently have it in.
>
> ps note thathttp://www.domainname.com/subfolder/is password
回覆所有人
回覆作者