auth id, outbound proxy and ports?

DuwayneWebPro

May 8, 2009, 10:36:21 PM5/8/09
to Sipdroid Developers
where can i enter the authorization id of a sip provider?

i actually need the following fields to connect to my provider and im
wondering is there a config file i can edit.
sip domain
outbound proxy
username
password
authroization id

also when it comes to the provider provisioning the device im getting
a 404 error.

i looked through http://mjsip.org/download/mjsip_minitutorial_01.pdf
and page 13 is what i need to edit...

----code---
# ________________________________________________________________
#
# Section 3: SipProvider configuration
# ________________________________________________________________
#
# Change these parameters in order to customize the SIP transport
layer.
# Usually you have to deal with some of these configuration
parameters.
#
# Via address/name
# Use 'AUTO-CONFIGURATION' for auto detection, or let it undefined
# Default value: host_addr=AUTO-CONFIGURATION
#host_addr=192.168.0.33
# Local SIP port
# Default value: host_port=5060
#host_port=5060
# Network interface (IP address) used by SIP
# Use 'all-interfaces' for binding SIP to all interfaces (or let it
undefined)
# Default value: host_ifaddr=ALL-INTERFACES
#host_ifaddr=192.168.0.33
# List of enabled transport protocols (the first protocol is used as
default)
# Default value: transport_protocols=udp
#transport_protocols=udp,tcp
# Max number of contemporary open transport connections
# Default value: nmax_connections=32
#nmax_connections=0
# Outbound proxy
# Use 'NO-OUTBOUND' for not using an outbound proxy (or let it
undefined)
# Default value: outbound_addr=NO-OUTBOUND
#outbound_addr=proxy.wonderland.net
# Port number of the outbound proxy
# Default value: outbound_port=5060
#outbound_port=5060
----code---

i have eclipse and the dev emulator running and this is my crash
course into android development. any help before the weekend is up to
get this working would be awesome!