Re: Implant Woke Me Up This Morning

Eric Burton

Nov 23, 2010, 4:01:55 PM11/23/10
to singularity-aliens
I'm sorry all I ran off the rails there at the end. If you could just
make sane inquiries to anyone at work or school who might know about
groups that would use these for torture or observation of dissidents,
advocates or researchers of disruptive technology... I don't know what
it's for and it's the most irritating thing in my life. Well it's
straight up scary. You just don't have individual, separate
personalities communicating directly into your brain. That's not
something we get from the Internet or the telephone or TV. -Nobody-
has to deal with that but me

I'd do anything to meet another

flamoot

Eric Burton

Nov 23, 2010, 5:11:36 PM11/23/10
to singularity-aliens
I get stalked by these people, scientologists, on the subway and on
the street and stuff. I know how this sounds. But I love people and I
trust them, and it's only certain weirdoes who look and act
characteristically and know the same specific things about me, that
they repeat out loud every time, that I think are scientologists

So when they started stalking me in public this way, I started
reacting by telling onlookers and bystanders what they were and what
they were doing and in fact other more damaging things, like that
Scientology produces kiddie porn or is into white slavery and human
trafficking

It was less than a year after this turn of events started and
escalated that I was visited at a solitary campfire and given my brain
implant

Further reasoning for my suspicion that it's Scientology. Someone
please come back with kind words if you can spare a minute, I know we
have like thirty subscribers. And for god's sake try to make people
aware this is going on. None of us deserve this

OK BYE

flamoot :(

Eric Burton

Nov 23, 2010, 5:13:16 PM11/23/10
to singularity-aliens
Scientology stalking has been going on 3 years now, since 2007

I was stuck with the implant 2 years ago, in 2008

And it started malignly communicating 11 months ago at the start of 2010

So I'm way past the end of my rope already O_O

Eric Burton

Nov 23, 2010, 5:15:11 PM11/23/10
to singularity-aliens
And I for my part was never involved with scientology! I made fun of
them on the internet one time when I was only fifteen and maybe one
more time a couple of years later. I didn't do anything to deserve
what's been done which is the total elimination of my private life

It's insane!!

Eric Burton

Nov 23, 2010, 5:15:30 PM11/23/10
to singularity-aliens
I AM A PRIVATE PERSON

Eric Burton

Nov 23, 2010, 5:18:45 PM11/23/10
to singularity-aliens
Although the stalking is cruel it's also cutesy and bizarre and it's
very much pitched to make you think you're going crazy rather than
believe people are really acting these ways towards you... that's the
effect it's had on my friends and family. In a situation like the one
I'm describing I'm sure you can all imagine how your dear ones would
surround you and lift you up out of harm's way. It's that severe a
thing. But in actual fact, Scientology harassment seems to result in
desertion.

I guess I've covered all the bases