Oct Meeting

1 view

Kenny Zhuo Ming Lu

Sep 16, 2010, 8:03:53 AM9/16/10
to Singapore Functional Programmers
Dear folks,

Here is the plan of the Oct meeting.

Time: 10/13/2010 Wed 7:00pm
Venue: HackerSpace.sg
70A Bussorah Street, Singapore 199483

1) Akka
Speaker : Zan

2) <Slot Available>

Slot #2 is still free, any volunteers?

Great thanks to Justin who helps us to book the venue.

Regards,
Kenny

Lu Zhuo Ming

Oct 10, 2010, 8:00:41 PM10/10/10
to Singapore Functional Programmers
Hi Guys,

Please be reminded that the meetup is on the coming Wed.

If nobody wants to take up the 2nd slot, I will give another basic one on type classes.

See ya there.

Kenny

Wade Mealing

Oct 10, 2010, 8:47:34 PM10/10/10
to singapore-functi...@googlegroups.com
I'm still in Australia at the moment, but would like to see the slides
either way :)

Wade.

Wade Mealing

Max Cantor

Oct 10, 2010, 10:32:46 PM10/10/10
to singapore-functi...@googlegroups.com
Think I can finally make it. Will have to leave a bit early (815), but happy to see all of you again.

max

Kenny Zhuo Ming Lu

Oct 13, 2010, 10:10:16 AM10/13/10
to Singapore Functional Programmers
Hi Folks,

Please find my slides and sample codes in the file section.

Kenny

On Oct 11, 10:32 am, Max Cantor <mxcan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Think I can finally make it.  Will have to leave a bit early (815), but happy to see all of you again.
>
> max
>
> On Oct 11, 2010, at 8:47 AM, Wade Mealing wrote:
>

> > I'm still in Australia at the moment, but would like to see the slides
> > either way :)
>
> > Wade.
>
> > On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 10:00 AM, Lu Zhuo Ming <luzhu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hi Guys,
> >> Please be reminded that the meetup is on the coming Wed.
> >> If nobody wants to take up the 2nd slot, I will give another basic one on
> >> type classes.
> >> See ya there.
> >> Kenny
>
> >> On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 8:03 PM, Kenny Zhuo Ming Lu <luzhu...@gmail.com>