Sep Meeting

1 view

Kenny Zhuo Ming Lu

Sep 2, 2010, 10:12:26 AM9/2/10
to Singapore Functional Programmers
Hi Guys,

Here is the detail of the sep meeting.

Time: 09/08/2010 Wed 7:00pm
Venue: HackerSpace.sg
70A Bussorah Street, Singapore 199483

1) Clojure STM
Speaker : Glynn

2) Akka
Speaker : Zan

There might be a 3rd talk, but that's not confirmed yet.

See you guys there.

Regards,
Kenny

Lu Zhuo Ming

Sep 6, 2010, 2:58:24 AM9/6/10
to Singapore Functional Programmers
The third talk.

3) State-charts and rule-based programming
Speaker : Martin Sulzmann

We should start on time (7pm) since we have 3 items this week.

Kenny

zan

Sep 6, 2010, 4:00:10 AM9/6/10
to Singapore Functional Programmers
i can move mine to oct

On Sep 6, 2:58 pm, Lu Zhuo Ming <luzhu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The third talk.
>
> 3) State-charts and rule-based programming
> Speaker : Martin Sulzmann
>
> We should start on time (7pm) since we have 3 items this week.
>
> Kenny

Lu Zhuo Ming

Sep 6, 2010, 4:34:05 AM9/6/10
to singapore-functi...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Zan,

We could reorder the talks, so that yours will be the 3rd. If we are out of time (as we will probably be), we can reserve it for Oct.

Regards,
Kenny

Glynn Morrison

Sep 12, 2010, 3:06:14 AM9/12/10
to Singapore Functional Programmers
Hi,

I've uploaded my STM in Clojure talk to the files section.

Further reading:

http://java.ociweb.com/mark/stm/article.html
http://github.com/clojure/clojure/blob/master/src/jvm/clojure/lang/LockingTransaction.java

(Also I'm looking for a job if anyone knows anywhere good to work.)
Message has been deleted