R. Konstantin Haase now has commit access!

Blake Mizerany

Sep 25, 2010, 3:20:20 PM9/25/10
to sina...@googlegroups.com
Ladies and Gentleman,

Ryan, Simon, and Myself are pleased to announce that rkh now has full
commit access to
the canonical Sinatra repository!

In related news; sinatra is now a Github Organization. The four of us
all have access to
add any of you to the other repositories (i.e. sinatra.github.com).

I plan on being more liberal with adding those who would like to get
down on some docs.

Sincerely,
The Sinatra Project

Chris Schneider

Sep 25, 2010, 3:22:56 PM9/25/10
to sina...@googlegroups.com
Awesome.

Congrats rkh.

Now lets see a 1.1 release!

- Chris

Konstantin Haase

Sep 25, 2010, 3:57:53 PM9/25/10
to sina...@googlegroups.com

Thanks a lot. Really am looking forward to helping out hunting down bugs and reviewing patches for this great piece of software.

Konstantin

Julio Javier Cicchelli

Sep 25, 2010, 4:13:50 PM9/25/10
to sina...@googlegroups.com
Hey!

Congratulations Konstantin for a great job.

Jason Rogers

Sep 25, 2010, 8:09:21 PM9/25/10
to sina...@googlegroups.com
Congrats Konstantin.

Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life
which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of
the Son of God, who loved me, and gave
himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20

Markus Prinz

Sep 25, 2010, 9:14:38 PM9/25/10
to sina...@googlegroups.com

On 25.09.2010, at 21:20, Blake Mizerany wrote:
> Ryan, Simon, and Myself are pleased to announce that rkh now has full
> commit access to
> the canonical Sinatra repository!

Congrats Konstantin!

-c