[ANN] Sinatra 1.2.4 released

Konstantin Haase

Apr 30, 2011, 4:58:27 AM4/30/11
to sina...@googlegroups.com
We just released Sinatra 1.2.4 with the following bug fixes:

* Sinatra::Application (classic style) does not use a session secret in
development mode, so sessions are not invalidated after every request when
using Shotgun.

* The request object was shared between multiple Sinatra instances in the
same middleware chain. This caused issues if any non-sinatra routing
happend in-between two of those instances, or running a request twice
against an application (described in the README). The caching was reverted.
See GH#239 and GH#256 for more infos.

* Fixed issues where the top level DSL was interfering with method_missing
proxies. This issue surfaced when Rails 3 was used with older Sass versions
and Sinatra >= 1.2.0.

* Sinatra::Delegator.delegate is now able to delegate any method names, even
those containing special characters. This allows better integration into
other programming languages on Rubinius (probably on the JVM, too), like
Fancy.

* Remove HEAD request logic and let Rack::Head handle it instead.

Special thanks for helping with this release go to Gabriel Andretta, Matthew
Sullivan, Paolo "Nusco" Perrotta, Zachary Scott, Rémi Prévost and burningTyger

The Sinatra Team
Blake Mizerany, Ryan Tomayko, Simon Rozet and Konstantin Haase

Konstantin Haase

May 1, 2011, 4:35:25 AM5/1/11
to sinatrarb
Due to 1.8.6 compatibility issues we are now at 1.2.6.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

Konstantin