Per operator invoice number

已查看 30 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

oystein

未读,
2010年12月29日 17:45:502010/12/29
收件人 Simple Invoices
Dear all,

Thanks for a very nice and professional looking application.

Over the last year or so, i have made a few modifications to
accomodate for wishes from a user for which i setup simpleinvoices.
First i made the default template for printing invoices match a
standard form used for invoices in norway. It looks like the form in
the image on this page:

http://code.google.com/p/finfaktura/wiki/PythonF60

Then there was a request to have independent invoice numbers for each
of the operators. I implemented this on rare occations when i had time
available over the last year and finished it now during christmas. It
is probably done in a not so elegant way, but it seems to work. I
guess there might be much simpler ways to achieve the same thing and
in that case i would be very happe to be informed.

The way i implemented it.. i added a new table: si_biller_index,
similar in function to si_index, just with one index per operator. I
had this index updated in much the same way as for si_index when a new
invoice is created and i added a new column, invoice_number, to
si_invoices where this per operator index was inserted.

I then made sure that the invoice_number was shown in the manage view
of the invoices module and also that it was used in the default
template for printing.

I post this here in the hope to get feedback about better ways to do
this and in case there are other people that would like to do similar
things.

Im not sure how to best post patches, so i put it on pastebin for now:
http://pastebin.com/jJMSSz5M

Best regards,
Oystein S. Haaland

Justin Kelly

未读,
2010年12月30日 04:18:542010/12/30
收件人 simplei...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Oystein!!

if you can create a new page in our wiki - in the Modifications section

and paste in your code/or links to it description, and new table structure it would be greatly appreciated

also you may want to post in our forum simpleinvoices.org/forum to let people know about your work

thanks!!! all modifications, changes etc. are really appreciated

Cheers

Justin

oystein

未读,
2010年12月30日 18:40:502010/12/30
收件人 Simple Invoices
On Dec 30, 10:18 am, Justin Kelly <jus...@kelly.org.au> wrote:
> Thanks Oystein!!
>
> if you can create a new page in our wiki - in the Modifications sectionhttp://simpleinvoices.org/wiki/extensions#modifications
>
> and paste in your code/or links to it description, and new table structure
> it would be greatly appreciated

I added my modifications here:
http://simpleinvoices.org/wiki/template_for_f60_invoice_form
http://simpleinvoices.org/wiki/per_operator_invoice_numbers

> also you may want to post in our forum simpleinvoices.org/forum to let
> people know about your work
>
> thanks!!! all modifications, changes etc. are really appreciated

Nice to hear :-) Do i really need a different password for the forum?
I seem not to be able to use the one i created for the wiki.

---

Oystein

Justin Kelly

未读,
2010年12月30日 19:05:232010/12/30
收件人 simplei...@googlegroups.com
thanks!

re password
- yep forum and wiki use different password system

cheers

justin

--
回复全部