Simple Groupware 0.640 has been released [freshmeat.net]

freshmeat.net

Aug 23, 2010, 6:38:36 PM8/23/10
to simple-g...@googlegroups.com
Dear freshmeat.net subscriber,

simplegroupware just announced version 0.640 of Simple Groupware on freshmeat.net.

The changes are as follows:

A new extension manager was implemented. The URL syntax for folders was changed
to view more than one folder. An option was added to create multiple folders at
once. The free/busy view was moved to the preview pane. The default URI in the
SOAP server was changed for Perl compatibility. A fix was applied to deleting
rows in Simple Spreadsheet, and binaries were moved to an extension.

Project description:

Simple Groupware is a complete enterprise application offering email,
calendaring, contacts, tasks, document management, synchronization with cell
phones and Outlook, full-text search, and much more. Simple Groupware combines
standards like RSS, iCalendar, vCard, IMAP, POP3, SMTP, CIFS, CSV, WebDAV, LDAP,
and SyncML under one platform. Unlike other groupware software, Simple Groupware
contains the programming language sgsML to enable the quick customization and
creation of powerful Web applications.

Detailed history and release notes are available here:

http://freshmeat.net/projects/simplegroupware#release_320967

If you want to change your subscription to this project, please log in to:

Best regards,
freshmeat.net

--
This email was sent to simple-g...@googlegroups.com.

tommytomtom

Aug 24, 2010, 7:50:18 AM8/24/10
to Simple Groupware
I have now downloaded several times but I keep getting the same error
when I run sgs_installer.php..

Simple Groupware Installer v4

[5] Error: file-check [0] SimpleGroupware_0.640.tar.gz

Relaunch Installer

Thomas Bley

Aug 24, 2010, 12:30:59 PM8/24/10
to simple-g...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

the filesize of the package has decreased from 14 MB to 4 MB, so selecting local files does not currently work with the filesize check in the installer,
but you can use the installer to download the file directly from sourceforge.

bye
Thomas

tommytomtom

Aug 24, 2010, 12:54:59 PM8/24/10
to Simple Groupware
Hello, Oh I wish it were so easy. My web-hotel doesn't allow
downloads from php code. So I just went into the sgs_installer.php
file and changed the row

if (!file_exists($target) or filesize($target) < 5*1024*1024) {

if (!file_exists($target)/* or filesize($target) < 5*1024*1024*/) {

;-) worked great!

Thomas