SilverStripe 2.3.1 - recommended security release

Sam Minnee

Mar 19, 2009, 10:06:39 PM3/19/09
to SilverStripe Release Announcements
We have a new release of SilverStripe available: 2.3.1

Thanks to everyone who gave us bug reports on our release candidates.
The release is now stable and ready for production use!

Download here: http://www.silverstripe.org/assets/downloads/SilverStripe-v2.3.1.tar.gz
Post bug reports here: http://open.silverstripe.com
Change log here: http://open.silverstripe.com/wiki/ChangeLog/2.3.1

This release of SilverStripe fixes several issues that came to the
attention of the SilverStripe development team in the last couple of
days. They could potentially let malicious users bypass the CMS
security. For this reason, we strongly recommend that you upgrade all
of your sites.

For those of you who are still using SilverStripe v2.2.0 - v2.2.3 and
do not wish to make a major upgrade, a security release 2.2.4 is also
available: http://groups.google.com/group/silverstripe-announce/browse_thread/thread/48ed63f4caec3b26

Thanks,
Sam Minnee