SilverStripe 2.4.2-rc1

Ingo Schommer

Sep 16, 2010, 10:17:43 PM9/16/10
to SilverStripe Release Announcements
We have a new release of SilverStripe available: 2.4.2-rc1

We'd appreciate everyone's help testing it, so that we can make a
stable release as soon as possible.

Overview:
- Fixed a security issue where pages in draft mode might be visible to
unauthenticated users
- Fixed a security issue where users with access to admin/security
(but limited privileges) can take over a known administrator account
by changing its password
- Allow Apache webserver to customized error pages in HTML, rather
than Apache default styling
- Testing harness improvements: More verbose testing output, fixed
coverage report generation
- Fixed installer logic for SQLite database drivers
- Over 100 other improvements and bugfixes

Download here: http://www.silverstripe.org/assets/downloads/SilverStripe-v2.4.2-rc1.tar.gz
Changelog: http://open.silverstripe.org/wiki/ChangeLog/2.4.2-rc1
Fixed tickets: http://open.silverstripe.org/query?status=closed&group=resolution&milestone=2.4.2
Post bug reports here: http://open.silverstripe.com