Eric Ries talk in Sydney

Mick Liubinskas

Feb 18, 2010, 11:15:38 PM2/18/10
to Silicon Beach Australia
Quick: Eric Ries from Startup Lessons Learned and Lean Startups is
talking in Sydney Monday March 1st, 6-9pm.
Register here.

http://www.amiando.com/ericriessyd.html

Great news. We’ve been talking to Eric since we were on the same
startup mentor group at Seedcamp in London last year. We wanted to try
and get him to Australia to talk to the startup crew and kickstart
lean startup circle.

Luck has gone our way and Eric has leveraged off his keynote at
Webstock in Wellington to drop by Sydney for a few days.

I love focus and Eric is the master of telling great stories on what
works and what doesn’t work with starting up a startup. And he’s no
academic – he’s been through the good, bad and ugly to learn his
lessons the hard way.

We’re also going to use this as a way to kick start the Sydney circle
of Lean Startups.

I hope you can make it.

http://www.amiando.com/ericriessyd.html