Silicon Beach Drinks + Bartap + Microsoft's "Blog Queen" Betsy Aoki

Bart Jellema

Nov 22, 2009, 9:54:30 PM11/22/09
to Silicon Beach Australia
Hi Silicon Beachers,

Upcoming Silicon Beach drinks this friday are not to be missed. Betsy
Aoki is taking time out of her holiday in Australia to hang out with
Silicon Beach crowd and Microsoft is sponsoring the drinks :)

Bio: Perhaps best known in Australia as Microsoft's "Blog Queen,"
Betsy Aoki launched Microsoft’s corporate blogging efforts but she’s
also done a variety of other community projects: Live QnA, Xbox LIVE
Indie Games, and now works on social media strategies for Bing.

Details:
27th November 2009 6:00pm - 8:30pm
Bar77Grace on the Mezzanine level, cnr King and York
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=grace+hotel+sydney&sll=41.705729,-95.712891&sspn=50.994119,146.513672&ie=UTF8&hq=grace+hotel&hnear=Sydney+NSW,+Australia&t=h&z=17&layer=c&cbll=-33.868941,151.206057&panoid=x7A1I44rGjI3Gk3KxBnobA&cbp=12,264.59,,0,-10.55

Hope to see you all there and please spread the word!

Bart Jellema
Director of all things Cool and Wonderful

Tjoos Pty Ltd
http://www.tjoos.com/
T +61 2 9976 6741
ABN 97 129 271 325

M +61 401 984 056
E bart.j...@tjoos.com
T http://www.twitter.com/TjoosDude
L http://www.linkedin.com/in/bartjellema
F http://www.facebook.com/people/Bart_Jellema/564306016
B http://blog.bartjellema.com/
A 416 / 15 Wentworth St, Manly NSW 2095 Australia

Bart Jellema

Nov 26, 2009, 9:19:36 PM11/26/09
to Silicon Beach Australia
Reminder: Tonight, 6pm, drinks, Bar77Grace, corner King/York, Betsy
Aoki, Bing, sponsored drinks...