Who is going to Official Drinks tonight?

gradconnection

Jul 30, 2009, 9:12:19 PM7/30/09
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com
I feel like this week deserves a drink or two :D
--
Mike Casey
Director

Level 5   |   95 Pitt Street   |   Sydney 2000   |   Australia
M 04 4997 6059   |   P 02 8005 0266     |  mi...@gradconnection.com  |  www.gradconnection.com.au

Geoff McQueen - Hiive Systems

Jul 30, 2009, 9:14:21 PM7/30/09
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com

I’m still drying out from a fortnight ago ;-)

<insert apologies for attending official Friday on the back of annual long lunch with old mates>

Bineet Ramrakha

Jul 30, 2009, 9:20:30 PM7/30/09
to silicon-bea...@googlegroups.com
I'm new to the group perhaps obviously where are the official drinks ?
--
Best Wishes
Bineet Ramrakha

http://www.linkedin.com/in/bineet

+61 2 8013 8245
+61 431 387 830

The information contained in this electronic mail is intended only for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, we hereby notify you that we strictly prohibit any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail, and delete the communication and all copies.

Dylan Jay

Jul 30, 2009, 9:47:51 PM7/30/09

On 31/07/2009, at 11:20 AM, Bineet Ramrakha wrote:

> I'm new to the group perhaps obviously where are the official drinks ?

Silicon beach drinks are at bar 77 grace hotel http://tinyurl.com/
mcekuj from about 5:30-6.
I'll be there.