SHTOOLS 2.6 RELEASED
November 21, 2011 www.ipgp.fr/~wieczor/SHTOOLS/SHTOOLS.html
This release fixes a few bugs and improves portability. It is
recommended that you upgrade to 2.6.
1. Fixed a bug in ShExpandDH, ShExpandDHC, ShExpandGLQ, ShExpandGLQC,
MakeGridDH, MakeGridDHC, MakeGridGLQ, MakeGridGLQC that could have
given inaccurate results if called more than twice in a program with
the same N but different values of NORM.
2. Fixed a bug in ShExpandDHC and SHExpandGLQC that could have given
rise to a runtime crash or errors in the degree-0 coefficients when
called with LMAX_CALC = 0.
3. Removed routine SHReadGRACE and renamed SHReadCHAMP to SHRead2.
SHRead2 now reads in time derivatives of terms, their epochs, and the
starting and ending date of the gravity solution.
4. Added the routine MakeEllipseCoord for calculating the (lat, long)
coordinates of an ellipse placed on a sphere.
5. Fixed a major bug in SHBiasK that would give wrong answers when
SAVE_CG was set equal to 1.
6. Fixed a minor bug in SHExpandGLQ and SHExpandGLQC that could have
caused a runtime crash.
7. Modified Hilm to accept Driscoll and Healy sampled grids, and added
the optional parameter LMAX_CALC for calculating the spherical
harmonic transforms up to a smaller value than the bandwidth
corresponding to the input grids.
8. Fixed a bug in CilmPlus that could cause an execution stop for
Driscoll and Healy sampled grids when N was not equal to 2*LMAX+2.
9. Modified the example code MarsCrustalThickness to use Driscoll and
Healy sampled grids and to better remove high frequency aliases.
10. Improved portability of routines RandomN and RandomGaussian.