How Do You Make A Python Slideshow?

dorm...@gmail.com

Feb 20, 2008, 12:54:55 PM2/20/08
to ShowMeDo
Hey Guys,

Remeber me I was the guys that aked how to build a open source sports
network with Django. Well I have built it with the help of some of my
prgramming buddies. Now I would like to know how to build a slideshow
similar to what you guys have on the show me do homepage. Does anybody
know where I can find resources to help me do that or any videos that
explain how to do that? I love Show Me Do and keep up the good work!!!

Ian Ozsvald

Feb 21, 2008, 6:25:29 AM2/21/08
to show...@googlegroups.com
I'm guessing you're referring to the 'latest videos' box in the top-right
corner? One of the easiest approaches might be to just look at the html
source and begin to figure out what's going on behind the scenes.

I'm afraid I can't help as I don't do the html side of things (that's
Kyran's job) - that's all a bit of a mystery to me!

Cheers,
Ian.

----
http://Services.ShowMeDo.com