Python disapproval site.

1 view

Gasto

Oct 19, 2009, 8:14:50 PM10/19/09
to ShowMeDo
I was impressed to find an anti-python Google ad. I mean, people are
willing to pay to talk bad about Python. Too bad what the site
proclaims is not enough to convince not even a retard about it:

http://bitcheese.net/wiki/nopython?gclid=COaBqaapyp0CFZho5QodVB24yg

Read it. And have fun laughing.

Tim Bower

Oct 19, 2009, 9:30:25 PM10/19/09
to show...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, it's always funny when the clueless get on a soap box. I
seriously doubt that who ever wrote that has ever programmed anything
much more than "Hello, World". It reminds me of some of the
ramblings of Barney Fife from "The Andy Griffith Show".
--
Tim Bower
Assistant Professor

Kyran Dale

Oct 22, 2009, 7:03:03 PM10/22/09
to show...@googlegroups.com

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 7:14 PM, Gasto <gabriel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was impressed to find an anti-python Google ad. I mean, people are
> willing to pay to talk bad about Python. Too bad what the site
> proclaims is not enough to convince not even a retard about it:
>
> http://bitcheese.net/wiki/nopython?gclid=COaBqaapyp0CFZho5QodVB24yg
>
> Read it. And have fun laughing.

Yeah - very strange that! See them all the time hovering over my gmail (gotta greasemonkey that away some time). Must be spending a fair bob. Can't see the immediate motive - except for a 'success story' written in cyrillic (not my strong suite). Hmmm.

Kyran