Python Papers article on ShowMeDo - several Authors mentioned

Ian Ozsvald

Apr 7, 2008, 8:24:51 AM4/7/08
to show...@googlegroups.com, showmedo...@googlegroups.com
A while back I mentioned that several of our Python Authors would get a mention in the upcoming article we were writing for The Python Papers. Volume 3 Issue 1 is now ready (free pdf):
http://pythonpapers.org/
and includes many screenshots from the site.

We talk about Siddhi, André, Jeff, Lucas and Horst. Erik Thompson has a section on 'developing emol!' and how/why he got involved with us. Erik - thanks for writing your section.

The article includes a section on why people should make screencasts about Python - this is a topic I'll be mentioning in the next monthly update email (coming within a day or so). I think it is time that we really started to encourage others to give a bit back by screencasting about their favourite F/OSS tools and languages.

If any of you have contacts with another magazine and you'd be interested in helping with an article, I'd be happy to write another...just ping me some ideas.

Cheers,
Ian.

--
http://Services.ShowMeDo.com