April 17t and 18th, Milano - 7th Italian Open Shogi Championship

1 view

niccar

Feb 28, 2010, 5:29:08 PM2/28/10
to SHOGI-L
This is an open tournament. Players from all countries and all levels
are welcome to participate.

Schedule:
Saturday, April 17th
- 11h30 registration
- 12h00 round 1
- 14h00 round 2
- 16h00 round 3
- 18h00 round 4

Sunday, April 18th
- 9h00 round 5
- 11h00 round 6
- 13h30 pricegiving

Format:
- 6 rounds of 40 minutes + 30 seconds byoyomi; no handicap
- Swiss pairing system.

Playing venue:
La Casa dei Giochi (website http://casadeigiochi.arsludendi.it/)
Via S. Uguzzone, 8
MILANO
Map available at http://casadeigiochi.arsludendi.it/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=468&Itemid=84
The venue is easily reached by underground: Villa San Giovanni (MM1,
Red line)

Registration fee:
10 euro (5 euro under 18 years)

To register (please before 14th April) and further questions:
Baggio Giuseppe ais-italy[at]shogi[dot]net
Information are available also on http://www.shogi.net/ais/News/7%20CIOS_eng.htm

Best wishes
Nicola Caridi

DARREN PAULL

Mar 8, 2010, 4:40:12 AM3/8/10
to sho...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicola,

I just wanted to say good luck with the tournament.
I wish it was possible to do the same in Australia.

Keep up the  good work!
Best wishes,
Darren

> Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:29:08 -0800
> Subject: April 17t and 18th, Milano - 7th Italian Open Shogi Championship
> From: n.ca...@fastwebnet.it
> To: sho...@googlegroups.com
> --

With all the latest places, searching has never been easier. Looking for a new home?