Austrian Shogi Open 2011, invitation

Thomas Pfaffel

Jul 8, 2011, 6:41:35 PM7/8/11
to sho...@googlegroups.com
Dear shogi friends,

I would like to invite to the Austrian Shogi Open 2011, which will take place in Graz on 10th and 11th September 2011.
Last year we had 10 participants 5 from different countries from beginner to 2 dan.

Please find below the detailed informations.

Best regards
Thomas Pfaffel

##########
Int. Austrian Shogi Championship - Austrian Shogi Open 2011
10. - 11. September 2011

Where:
Schulzimmer Infrastruktur, Graz Hauptbahnhof (Main Station)
Europaplatz 2, 2. Stock, 8020 Graz

5 Rounds Swiss System

45 min/player + 40 sec byoyomi

Schedule:

Saturday, 10.09.2011:
11:00 - 11:30 Registration
11:30 – 13:30 Round 1
14:00 – 16:00 Round 2
16:00 – 18:00 Round 3
18:00 – 19:00 Dobutsu Tournament

Sunday, 11.09.2011:
10:00 – 12:00 Round 4
12:30 – 14:30 Round 5
14:30 Prize giving

Entrance fee:
Adults 10 Euro
Women and Youth players (U18) 5 Euro
New players (players you have never played an official tournament before or have been inactive for more than 5 years) 2 Euro

Prizes:
1. 50 Euro
+ category prizes for best youth player/beginner
additional prizes if more than 10 participants

Acommodation:
http://www.graztourismus.a​t/

For further infos and registration please contact:
Thomas Pfaffel
Tel. +436504079700
Email: thomas....@gmx.at
##########

Thomas Pfaffel

Aug 22, 2011, 6:22:25 PM8/22/11
to sho...@googlegroups.com
Dear shogi friends,

I would like to invite you to the Austrian Shogi Open 2011, which will take place in Graz on 10th and 11th September 2011.

Up to now we have 12 preregistered players:
Marco Dietmayer          AT  1d 1802
Thomas Pfaffel           AT  2d 1744
Rainer Staberhofer       AT  1k 1648
Andreas Neumaier         AT  2k 1617
Christopher Piffel       AT     1267
Adam Skalny              SK  5k 1251
Andreas Diermair         AT  7k 1245
Horst Schmied            AT  7k 1094
Lukas Vyletel            SK  8k 1059
Michal Moravcik          SK  9k 1025
Alexander Huber          AT 11k  915
Michiko Echigoya-Pfaffel JP 16k  418

Please find below the detailed tournament informations.