tournament and event with HIROE NAKAI in Ludwigshafen

Oliver

Jun 21, 2010, 8:46:03 AM6/21/10
to SHOGI-L
Shogi event with HIROE NAKAI and Shogi tournament in Ludwigshafen,
Germany

Dear Shogi friends,

we are happy to announce that we will organize a Shogi event with
HIROE NAKAI on Sunday, july 4 starting at 10:00 in Ludwigshafen.

Hiroe Nakai is one of the most famous professional players in Japan.
She was holder of the Lady's Meijin title for many years among others.
Today she also serves as the president of the Lady's Professional
Shogi Association (LPSA).

Hiroe Nakai will play simultaneous Shogi and in parallel we organize a
Shogi tournament (4 rounds, 30min./30 sec. byoyomi) so that everybody
can enjoy a full day of Shogi. The event will start at 10:00 and end
around 17:00.

The address is
D-67063 Ludwigshafen, Leuschnerstrasse 131
http://www.schachklub.free-speicher.de/fahrtweg_D.htm

More information (in German) and a list of preregistered players can
be found here:
http://www.orschiedt.name/shogi/Projekte_und_Events/Verschiedenes/Hiroe_Nakai_2010/hiroe_nakai_2010.html

To register please e-mail to info [at] shoginet.de

best regards

Frank Rövekamp & Oliver Orschiedt