March the 20th, first open of Shogi in Côte d'ivoire

1 view

kouassi lionnel

Mar 2, 2010, 7:15:15 AM3/2/10
to SHOGI-L
After the setting up of Shogi Daloa, the Shogi association of Côte
d'ivoire has a break since the begining of february.We only held
matches during this moment.But things will continue in March because
the 20th of March, it will hold the first open of Shogi in Côte
d'ivoire, at the town of Yamoussoukro.It will be the first national
competition facing all players who would like to play.Of course every
one is invited, the section of abidjan will have preleminaries to
chose his best players.Daloa also has been invited so we are still
waiting for they answer.
In effect Shogi Cote d'ivoire has been invited by the students in
Etudes Superieures en Administration for their traditional promotion
fiest, so we take this opportunity where it will have many people to
make our first open which is called "Tous Azimuts Shogi Open".
We hope it will be a real fiest and we will see the first champion to
the first national competition of Shogi in Cote d'Ivoire.Your
suggestions are welcome. Shogi forever.