1st tournament of Shogi Cup Consul of Japan in St. Petersburg

1 view

Yury Shpilev

Nov 29, 2010, 4:02:44 PM11/29/10
to sho...@googlegroups.com
Hi shogi-fans,

8-9 January 2011 Consulate of Japan in St. Petersburg with St.Petersburg shogi club as member of Russian shogi federation will organized 1st Shogi Cup of Consul of Japan in St. Petersburg.
Tournament will held in Saint-Petersburg in Teen-Youth Club "Leningradets", st.Furshtatskaya, 16 (near metro-station Chernyshevskaya).
Format: swiss-system, 6 rounds, 45 min + 30 sec boyomi
  08.01  11-30  registration
         12-00  1 round
         14-00  dinner
         15-00  2 round
         17-00  3 round
  09.01  10-00  4 round
         12-00  5 round
         14-00  dinner
         15-00  6 round
         17-00  prize giving
Without fee.
Prizes will given by Consul of japan in St.Petersburg. More will know later. I hope that will special prizes for beginners and womens.
Accomodation near club:
- hotel Russ: http://www.hotelruss.spb.ru/?lang=eng
- hotel Austrian Gard: http://www.austrianyard.com/eng_index.htm
- hostel Ulana: http://www.spbhotelsview.ru/ulanafursh.html (Russian)
- list of hotels Saint-Petersburg on Russian: http://www.spbhotelsview.ru/
- book St.Petersburg hotel online: http://all-hotels.ru/spb/index.en.html
- list hotels near metro Chernyshevskaya: http://all-hotels.ru/index.en.html?kk=19d33cde16&metros=Chernyshevskaya&f110=Ok&metror=2

A little about place where will held our tournament:
It's old center of St.Petersburg (SPb). Near this placed:
- Moskovskii realway station - central realway station of SPb - 1,5 km
- Smolny Cathedral and Smolny Palace - residence of SPb governor - 2 km
- Hermitage and Winter Palace - residence or Russian tsar (1 century ago) - 2 km
- Russian Museum (main museum of Russian art in Russia) - 1,3 km
- Summer Garden (Letniy Sad) and Mars garden (Marsovo pole) - 1,2 km
- Finland realway station - 1,2 km
- Nevsky prospect - 1,4 km
- Issaakievsky Cathedral - 2,6 km
... and many many big and little beautiful places of St.Petersburg.

You are welcome!

Please, write me on shp...@yahoo.com, tell me on skype: yury.shpilev or mobile: +7-911-740-44-25 or +7-952-368-53-65 (now not active until 3 Dec). And we help you. Any questions.

Best regards,
Yury Shpilev