Sai Baba Always Moving Ahead Of Me - Sai Devotee Saumitra

Visto 0 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Hetal Patil

no leída,
16 may 2010, 23:23:5916/5/10
a "Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba"

Sai Baba Always Moving Ahead Of Me - Sai Devotee Saumitra
With this post, let's see what Sai brother Saumitra ji has experienced on the path of devotion to Sai Baba.
JAI SAI RAM, JAI SAI RAM, JAI SAI RAM

Dear Hetal ji, You are doing a great service for SAI devotees and all others through your web site. Right fully one can call you HEMADPANT of present day. I am sure BABA must be showering his blessings continuously on you. I pray to BABA to make your web site a holy site for all SAI devotees.

Now let me share my recent experiences of BABA's kindness and grace with fellow SAI Devotees.

I came to know about Baba around 6 to 7 years back and once went to Shirdi for Babas darshan around 6 years back, but that was before I fully knew about BABA and his leelas. Then I had faced some tough situations and my wife (herself a SAI devotee) told me to seek BABAs help, at the same time quite miraculously we got a copy of SAI Satcharita (I shall narrate this experience some other time) and both me and my wife started reading the SATCHARITA daily morning and evening. We also started reading SAI 108 names daily. We also visited Shirdi once more in 2009. After this we could feel Baba very close to us and always with us we had many many experiences. By BABA's grace I would like to share all these with my fellow SAI devotees at appropriate time (when Baba permits me). However, at this moment I am just describing two most recent experiences of mine...........Read More

© Devotees Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba

--
Posted By Ms Hetal Patil to Devotees Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba at 5/17/2010 07:46:00 AM

Shri Sai Nath Arpanamastu

Jai Sai Ram

Hetal Patil
http://www.shirdisaibabastories.org