Message for the day 27-12-11

vinay patel

Dec 27, 2011, 10:21:53 AM12/27/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Message for the day      27-12-11

The power of transformation brings all attainments.

Expression:

When there is the ability to transform negative into positive, and
waste into useful in a second there is the ability to be useful for
the self and others.  There would not be just complaints against
the situation, but the best would be made out of all situations and
move on to the aim set out.

Experience:

When I am able to use the power of transformation to finish
negative and waste, I am able to experience being free from
obstacles.  So I am able to experience contentment under all
circumstances for having made the best use of everything available.

VINAY PATEL
SURAT

regards,
VINAY PATEL