Sai Message on MAHASHIVRATRI

vinay patel

Feb 20, 2012, 4:01:41 AM2/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra

Message on Mahasivratri- 20.02.2012

To be free from past is to take the gifts of the present.

Thought to Ponder:

When my mind is continuously dwelling on the past, I miss out on the opportunities and gifts of the present. I need to rememeber that if my past has helped in shaping up the present, then this moment would be the past of tomorrow.  So, I need to use the present moment well, so that I can make both my present and future beautiful.

Point to Practice:

Today, on Mahashivratri Divas, I will do something that will make me happy. It could be a simple thing like resuming with a hobby or saying 'hi' to an old friend or even spending time with nature or with my family members.  This will enable me to spend time fruitfully with the present moment. By making it a practice to use of all these moments in the right way, I will be enriching myself each day.

VINAY PATEL
SURAT

regards,
Vinay Patel