Sai Vrat Katha In Bengali.

Sai.Manisha

Feb 2, 2012, 7:30:28 AM2/2/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Sairam,
Happy Baba's day to all,
Shirdi Sai Baba Vrat has  become another effective way of communication between devotee and Lord Sai Baba. Devotees who performed 9 Sai vrat have witnessed it blessing after completing the vrat .The blessing of many such devotees have been shared with readers from time to time through this platform. Due to increasing demand and popularity the Nava Guruwar Sai Vrat Katha started getting translated in as many language as possible.There was no effort from my end to search for devotees who could translate Sai Vrat  but one by one devotee came forward and shared the Nava Guruwar Sai Vrat in their respective language .We have Sai vrat in Hindi,English,Telugu,Tamil ,Marathi and now in Bengali.

Two week back I recieved a mail from Sai devotee Sanjukta Chatterjee sharing Sai Vrat Katha In Bengali for the benefit of devotees who prefer bengali language to carry out the vrat.We all know nothing moves untill the Lord desires.As stated in Sai Satcharitra chapter 2-"Lord loves those who write the lives of saints and the saints also have a peculiar method of their own of getting the service, which the devotees long for, successfully accomplished. The saints inspire the work the devotee becomes only an indirect cause or instrument to achieve the end".Similary sister Sanjukta feels that writing the Sai Baba Vrat Katha In Bengali was pure grace of Baba on her and she was just an instrument for this seva.
Attached below is mail by Sanjukta sister narrating how she was blessed by Baba.

--
Posted By Blogger to Shirdi Sai Baba Stories,Leelas and Teachings. at 2/02/2012 08:39:00 AM

Sairam
Baba Guide us all,
At the feet of my Sathguru Sai Baba
Baba's blessing are every where