Message for the day 07.02.2012

vinay patel

Feb 7, 2012, 9:50:05 AM2/7/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Message for the day     07.02.2012

Patience brings solutions to problems.

Thought to Ponder:

When I am patient, in the face of challenges, I find time heals most of the problems.  Even for those which I have to work on, patience helps me be cool and collected and helps me easily find solutions, without becoming panicky or upset.  Patience also helps me to understand what I need to work on and what I need to leave for time to heal or correct.

Point to Practice:

Today I will calm my mind before attempting to find solutions. I
will look with detachment at a problem, knowing well the solution has to come. I will not consider it as my problem, but just as 'a problem' that has to be worked on.

VINAY PATEL
SURAT

regards,
Vinay Patel