Need Your Valuable Prayers For My Son's Health

Priyanka Rautela

Sep 14, 2011, 4:27:26 AM9/14/11
to shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra

Sai Ram Priyanka ,

My prayer request as below.

I believe the power of group prayers. And I trully believe, with all your prayers, Baba will come down and heal my Son.

Please Baba, please help my son Sai Darrshen to recover from the Sturge Weber Sydrome. Please remove the large red mark on his face. Please cure his eyes from secondary glaucoma and please bless him with perfect eye site. Please bless him with perfectly normal brains. Please pray for Sai Darshen's complete health recovery. May our beloved Baba bless him with excellent health and be with him and bless him in his future
undertakings. May he grow up to be a perfectly normal and healthy boy.May Baba also bless him to excel in his studies. May he be outstanding in whatever he ventures in. Please Baba, remove his bad karma and please take away his miseries..my heart aches to the core to see him in pain.

Please never ever let him go and be with him always and forever. With Baba's grace, may he be completely cured and never have to go for any treatment or surgery again. I have vowed to take my family to Shirdi once Sai Darrshen is completely healed. please Baba..please..I am begging you...we love you so so so much Baba..pleaseShower Sai Darrshen with your grace and Mercy Baba...

I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your prayers. May Baba bless you one and all.

Jai sai ram

priyambada yadav

Sep 14, 2011, 5:46:40 AM9/14/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM
BABA PLS BLESS HIM...

Manoharan Marimuthu

Sep 14, 2011, 11:49:26 AM9/14/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram !

Our Deva Sai will heal your son Sai Darrshen !

Don't make your Shirdi visit conditional. Take your son now, visit Shirdi and pray to Sai Baba. Our prayers too are with you.

Thanks and Regards,
Vazhga Valamudan !
M Manoharan

Anamika Singh

Sep 15, 2011, 6:54:35 AM9/15/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
He Sai Daya Karo,
Tum Dev Ho, Niradhar ka Aadhar ho, Tum hi palanhar ho.
Raham Prabhu.

MANOJ KUMAR

Sep 17, 2011, 8:19:50 AM9/17/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Jai Sai Ram,

Baba never live alone all sai bhakt, we pray to baba get well soon your son,.

Om Sai Ram

Manoj Kumar

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!

Dilip Singh

Sep 24, 2011, 2:02:02 PM9/24/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai nathaya namah