Anusthan -A Discourse By Upasani Maharaj-Part 6.

Sai.Manisha

Sep 15, 2011, 10:08:21 AM9/15/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,
Happy Baba's day and Happy Thursday ,
Today I am uploading the last chapter -part 6 from the book "Anusthan-A discourse by Upasani Maharaj".Readers can get back to other parts of the Anusthan from the links provided just below this post .Jai Sai Ram.

HOW THE MIND IS CLEANSED OF ITS IMPURITIES

Whence arise this impurity of the mind and wherein lies the purifying capacity of Satkarma? In the beginning, there was only the Absolute purity (Sadavastha) and upon it was superimposed the impure state (Asadavastha). Our existence is within this Orginal Impurity. Hence the qualities of this Asadavastha are inherent in us. As this Asadavastha takes its origin in and support from the Sadavastha, the attributes of the Sadavastha too are native to us.

--
Posted By Blogger to Shirdi Sai Baba Stories,Leelas and Teachings. at 9/15/2011 09:16:00 AM

Sairam
Baba Guide us all,
At the feet of my Sathguru Sai Baba
Baba's blessing are every where