Another Saibaba Sketch by Kouwshiganji and me.

1 view

vikas nandlal

Sep 16, 2011, 7:03:05 AM9/16/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com, SAIBABAOF INDIA, kouws...@graffixxsolution.com
Dear All,

encl is another Saibaba Sketch by me and Kouwshiganji,

in lieu ignore any earlier similar looking file.

sideways glance and expression is bit pensive, so it may not appeal to many a devotees but let know if ok besides these two issues.

rgds,
Vikas
SAIBABA_model15thSept2011updated.jpg

Mahesh Bhosale

Sep 16, 2011, 8:18:46 AM9/16/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Mohit Tandon

Sep 26, 2011, 3:41:24 AM9/26/11
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Hi!
There is no attachment of saibaba photo,pls. Resend

Regards,
Mohit Tandon

Treat yourself at a restaurant, spa, resort and much more with Rediff Deal ho jaye!