hai

rada subhasree

Jan 18, 2012, 7:59:53 AM1/18/12
to vanitha, meher...@yahoo.com, ram2005_mba, jagan...@yahoo.com, Dr. V. Ramachandran, indhu.rag, Arul Arasu, sureka, shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
hai g.evn.. me again redesigned my c.v.   plz once check it in all aspects... thank u.. take care..
Subha_Professional_Profile.doc

vikram sharma

Jan 18, 2012, 11:00:47 AM1/18/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 6:29 PM, rada subhasree <v.suba...@gmail.com> wrote:
hai g.evn.. me again redesigned my c.v.   plz once check it in all aspects... thank u.. take care..

Rinku Bitu

Jan 18, 2012, 10:40:03 PM1/18/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram

baba bless all ou today.

Chitra Garg

Jan 19, 2012, 1:55:12 AM1/19/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

om sai ram frnds
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 21:31:41 +0530 wrote

On Wed, Jan 18, 2012 at 6:29 PM, rada subhasree wrote:

hai g.evn.. me again redesigned my c.v.   plz once check it in all aspects... thank u.. take care..

Thanks & Regards,
Chitra Garg
09671448010
chitr...@rediffmail.com
Success finds on the way, But not at the Ends of the way.
Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

vikram sharma

Jan 19, 2012, 3:12:38 AM1/19/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Chitra Garg

Jan 20, 2012, 1:35:53 AM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Promises given by Sri Sai to all his devotees:

1) Who so ever puts his feet on SHIRDI soil, his sufferings would come to an end.

2) The wretched and miserable would rise into plenty of joy and happiness, as soon as they climb the steps of DWARAKAMAI.

3) I shall be ever active and vigorous even after leaving this earthly body.

4) My tomb shall bless and look to the needs of my devotees.

5) I shall be active and vigorous even from the tomb.

6) My mortal remains would speak from the tomb.

7) I am ever living , to help and guide all who come to me, who surrender to me and who seek refuge in me.

8) If you look to me, I look to you.

9) If you cast your burden on ME, I shall surely bear it.

10) If you seek my advice and help, it shall be given to you at once.

11) There shall be no want in the house of my devotees. OM SAI RAM 2 ALL.

Rinku Bitu

Jan 20, 2012, 2:17:59 AM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
dear sai,
the promises are true and it happens to his devotees, cz iv faced
baba's blessings a lot.

manoj melur

Jan 20, 2012, 2:21:47 AM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
oam SAI RAM

2012/1/20 Rinku Bitu <rinkub...@gmail.com>

--
manojkumar

rada subhasree

Jan 20, 2012, 3:18:08 AM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sri sai ram

vikram sharma

Jan 20, 2012, 3:29:49 AM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Rudresh Kademane

Jan 20, 2012, 5:18:43 AM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
ॐ साईं राम

sanjay sharma

Jan 19, 2012, 2:51:16 AM1/19/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
 happy guruvaar to all sai bhakthas sadguru sai maharaj ki jai

sanjay sharma

sanjay sharma

Jan 20, 2012, 3:00:43 AM1/20/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

BABA"S PROMISES NEVER FAILED. TO WITNESS THIS JUST SAY SAIBABA WITH FAITH AND THEN SEE HE WILL BE STANDING BESIDES YOU.