Shirdi Wale Shirdi Bula - Sai Ka Deewana - Download Link

19 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Hetal Patil

no leída,
13 may 2010, 11:20:55 p.m.13/5/2010
para "Experiences with Shirdi Sai Baba"

Shirdi Wale Shirdi Bula - Sai Ka Deewana
This is the twenty fourth track from Album - Sai Ka Deewana by various artists.

In this bhajan a devotee earnestly requests Sai Baba to call him to Shirdi.

Click Here to Download

© Download Shirdi Sai Baba Bhajans Mp3 Artis

--
Posted By Ms Hetal Patil to Download Shirdi Sai Baba Bhajans Mp3 Artis at 5/14/2010 08:46:00 AM

Shri Sai Nath Arpanamastu

Jai Sai Ram

Hetal Patil
http://www.shirdisaibabastories.org
http://www.saiterehazaaronnaam.com
http://www.shirdisaibabaexperiences.org
http://www.shirdisaibababhajan.org

Gnana Tharsini

no leída,
17 may 2010, 12:02:09 p.m.17/5/2010
para shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
dear, i am getting ur message everyday. thank u .please send my prayer to shridi. iam not feeling well, there is a slight variation in ECG i had left my job now. next month i dont know what i am going to do.. im a widow . i have two children.

Gitumoni Goswami

no leída,
18 may 2010, 2:28:26 a.m.18/5/2010
para shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,
i know baba will help us to face every difficulty. please pray for me, i have got a interview on 25th may and anyhow i need the job. i am physically disabled.
please pray for me to sai baba.
jai sai ram
Ritu