Shirdi Padayatra Experience- Sachin Nath.

Sai.Manisha

Jan 26, 2012, 12:38:17 AM1/26/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Sairam ,
Happy Baba's day to all
I received a mail from Sai devotee Sachin Nath narrating his padayatra from Mumbai to Shirdi (Padayatra means travelling on foot ).The details are provided along with pictures and videos .It would be very informative and a guide to all the devotees who are interested to walk(padaytara) to Shirdi .Below is Sachin's mail with all  necessary details.Jai Sai Ram .

Sairam this is Sachin Nath from Hyderabad.
Please find attached a document wherein I have related my experience of Mumbai to Shirdi Padayatra along with pictures and links to videos and also do's and dont's of the yatra for those devotees who may want to pursue padayatra in future.

Document jots down the details of each and every day of the padayatra which I am sure will be helpful to many devotees who intend to do such a yatra or it may motivate few other to go on such yatra. There is not much information on such yatras on the net despite lakhs of devotees undertaking such padayatra every year.

Document also carries pictures and video links and do's and donts of the yatra. I will be grateful if the pictures are posted along with the experience as that will be really interesting for Sai Devotees.

I will have no issues if my email and my contact number 09666682162 is put along with my experience just in case if any devotees wants to seek more info from me directly.

Hoping to see this experience on your website along with pictures soon. Jai Sai.
Sachin.

Shirdi Padayatra 2012 (Shraddha Padayatrik Mitra Mandal)
In the year 2010, during one of my visits to Shirdi, I saw a big group of people (Padayatris), who had walked the distance of Nashik to Shirdi, a distance of almost 100 km. After that, I read about Mumbai to Shirdi Padayatra online (it was a very brief article) and I became very interested in participating in one such Padayatra myself. Since I stayed in Hyderabad, getting in touch with Padayatri Mandals and groups in Mumbai was very difficult and more so there was not much contact information about such Padayatras on the internet .

I used some websites like Fropper, indiadivine.org and also www.shirdisaibabkrip.org to let people know of my intent to do Padayatra with a hope that someone would contact me to join them for a Padayatra. But nothing came out of it until June/July of 2011. One gentleman named Nivas contacted me and informed me that there is a group leaving for Shirdi in the next couple of days. But that was too short a notice for me to take a break from my work for almost 2 weeks. I had to let go off that opportunity at that time, but Nivas did inform me that there will be another one in December.

--
Posted By Blogger to Shirdi Sai Baba Stories,Leelas and Teachings. at 1/26/2012 07:46:00 AM

Sairam
Baba Guide us all,
At the feet of my Sathguru Sai Baba
Baba's blessing are every where
Manisha.Rautela.Bisht

akhila rajput

Jan 26, 2012, 2:26:23 AM1/26/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om SriSairam.
Thank you for this beautiful pictures of Saimaa.

Happy BABA'S DAY TO ALL.

Jai Sainath.

Thanks &Regards,
Akhila.R