PRAYER

vikram sharma

Feb 2, 2012, 11:25:30 AM2/2/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
BABA PLEASE LISTEN MY PRAYER
PLZ GIVE ME BACK WHAT I WANT I'LL MANAGE EVERYTHING WITH UR BLESSINGS AFTER IT.
OM SAI RAM

gagan preet

Feb 2, 2012, 12:25:45 PM2/2/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Om sai ram
Baba pls bless everybody.....dnt worry baba will definitely give u wht u want......just have shradha and saburi......pls dnt lose hope trust baba and everythng will be fine.if u can do thn pls keep 9 thursday vrat.....
Jai sai ram

Sent from my android phone

vikram sharma

Feb 3, 2012, 1:59:06 AM2/3/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

DOLAN GUPTA

Feb 3, 2012, 2:22:58 AM2/3/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
unable to download sai brat katha in Bengali. Please help me.

vikram sharma

Feb 3, 2012, 2:32:24 AM2/3/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

Feb 7, 2012, 10:50:22 AM2/7/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
BABA IF I HAVE COMMITTED ANY MISTAKE THAN PLZ FORGIVE ME
NOW ITS UP TO U
PLZ
MAKE THEM REALIZE THAT THEY DID VERY WRONG WITH ME
OM SAI RAM

vikram sharma

Feb 8, 2012, 11:08:51 AM2/8/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
BABA PLZ LISTEN ME
BABA GIVE ME ALL PAIN AND SORROWS OF THEM
REALIZE THEM HOW MUCH ICARE 4 THEM
OM SAI RAM