Re: Digest for shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra@googlegroups.com - 25 Messages in 14 Topics

Yagna Reddy

Jan 23, 2012, 10:43:56 AM1/23/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
why no sai mails today...............
i get it every day but from two days i am not getting them :(
om sai ram

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 7:59 AM, <shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra/topics

    Meena Yadav <meena.y...@gmail.com> Jan 19 12:44PM +0530

    **

    *` Life is 10% what you make it , and 90% how you take it!!!!!
    '**...........Read
    On....*****

    *A thought for the day...........**.*

    *One day I hopped in a taxi and we took off for the airport. We were
    driving in the right lane when suddenly a black car jumped out of a parking
    space right in front of us. My taxi driver slammed on his brakes, kidded,
    and missed the other car by just inches!

    The driver of the other car whipped his head around and started yelling at
    us. My taxi driver just smiled and waved at the guy. I mean, he was really
    friendly.

    So I asked, 'Why did you just do that? This guy almost ruined your car and
    sent us to the hospital!'
    *
    *This is when my taxi driver taught me what I now call, 'The Law of the
    Garbage Truck.'

    He explained that many people are like garbage trucks. They run around full
    of garbage, full of frustration, full of anger, and full of disappointment.
    As their garbage piles up, they need a place to dump it and sometimes
    they'll dump it on you.

    Don't take it personally. Just smile, wave, wish them well, and move on.
    Don't take their garbage and spread it to other people at work, at home, or
    on the streets. The bottom line is that successful people do not let
    garbage trucks take over their day.

    Life's too short to wake up in the morning with regrets, so . . . love the
    people who treat you right. Forgive the ones who don't. Life is ten percent
    what you make it and ninety percent how you take it!

    Have a wonderful, garbage-free day!*****

    **

    Jayasree Rao <jayasree....@gmail.com> Jan 20 11:15AM +0600

    OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI RAM OM SAI
    RAM OM SAI RAM

 hai
    sanjay sharma <lohawal...@gmail.com> Jan 19 01:21PM +0530

    happy guruvaar to all sai bhakthas sadguru sai maharaj ki jai

    sanjay sharma

    sanjay sharma <lohawal...@gmail.com> Jan 20 01:30PM +0530

    OM SAI RAM

    BABA"S PROMISES NEVER FAILED. TO WITNESS THIS JUST SAY SAIBABA WITH FAITH
    AND THEN SEE HE WILL BE STANDING BESIDES YOU.

    sanjay sharma <lohawal...@gmail.com> Jan 18 01:30PM +0530

    OM SAI RAM

    VINAY JI GOOD WORK

    "saiEE " <sai....@rediffmail.com> Jan 19 12:45PM

    OM SAI RAMOM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    OM SAI RAM
    &nbsp;
    &nbsp;
    SAIESHA

    sanjay sharma <lohawal...@gmail.com> Jan 19 01:39PM +0530

    om sai ram happy guruvaar, i eagerly wait for this day to come every week
    since this is the when every week i start my satcharitra pat and my sweet
    baba bless me with his both hands
    regards
    sanjay sharma

    shathshrungavidyasamsthe <sai...@gmail.com> Jan 18 09:40PM +0530

    Om Sairam

    Pl view Attachment and participate in Sainama Japa Yagna at Shirdi.- Guruji
    Ramaprasad

    sanjay sharma <lohawal...@gmail.com> Jan 19 01:15PM +0530

    om sai ram

    sai devotees can make online donation by logging their official website
    online.sai.org.in or you can also do money order in favour of executive
    officer,
    shri saibaba sanstan trust,taluk rahata, district ahmednagar,maharashtra,
    pincode--423109 money order is best since they send udi and prasad through
    post to your address. iam also sending regularly.donation can be any amount
    from 51/- to no limit

    regards
    sanjay sharma

    On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 12:38 PM, Neha Vikas Gupta <nehavik...@yahoo.com

    sanjay sharma <lohawal...@gmail.com> Jan 18 01:36PM +0530

    OM SAI RAM

    THE PEOPLE WHO GOT BIRTH DURING BABA,S PERIOD WHERE SO LUCKY WHO SAW BABA
    IN PERSON HOPE WE TO GET THIS OPPURTUNITY DURING HIS NEXT AVATAR.

    OM SAI RAM

    sanjay sharma <lohawal...@gmail.com> Jan 19 01:18PM +0530

    well said very true

    om sai ram

    regards
    sanjay sharma

    RAJESH KOLHE <rajeshk...@gmail.com> Jan 20 11:21AM +0530

    DIGAMBARA DIGAMBARA SRIPAD VALLABHA DIGAMBARA
    DIGAMBARA DIGAMBARA SRI GURDATTA DIGAMBARA
    DIGAMBARA DIGAMBARA SRI SAI GURDATTA DIGAMBARA

    sanjay sharma <lohawal...@gmail.com> Jan 20 12:37PM +0530

    OM SAI RAM

    VERY TRUE EVEN I HAVE EXPRIENCED SO MUCH TIME WHEN I GO OUT I THINK BABA IF
    I HAVE YOUR DARSHAN MY WORK WILL BE DONE AND WITHIN FEW MINUTES SOMEHOW I
    GET HIS DARSHAN BY THIS HE TELLS US IAM ALWAYS WITH YOU.

    SAIRAM

    REGARDS SANJAY SHARMA

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

vikram sharma

Jan 23, 2012, 10:57:48 AM1/23/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

rada subhasree

Jan 23, 2012, 10:59:07 AM1/23/12
to shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Saibaba Says,    Forbearance (Saburi) is a  mine of virtue; The queen of the noble, virtuous thought. this is today baba's sms.. k..

Sita Pujari

vikram sharma

Jan 24, 2012, 3:33:40 AM1/24/12