sai's wonderful leela

1 wyświetlenie

Neha Vikas Gupta

nieprzeczytany,
6 lut 2012, 23:32:106.02.2012
do shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
dear sai devotees.

I will share a wonderful leela of baba with you. I went with my family
to a famous jain temple in hastinapur (U.P.) . It is a very famous and
about 250 year old temple. i went inside the temple offered some money
and prayed to god. At the same time i was thinking about my sweet sai
and remembering him whole heartedly. there were many jain religious
books in the temple just near to god's idols. me and my mother were
browsing thru the books, then suddenly we opened one book in which we
found sai's photo printed in it with jain literature printed on it.

Isn't it is strange . infact awesome. such a old temple. no other
hindu god found any where . sweet sai found there also. I was so so
happy to see our sai. he is with me wherever i go.

om sai
neha

vikram sharma

nieprzeczytany,
7 lut 2012, 01:56:327.02.2012
do shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
yes sai is every where and always show his leelas
om sai ram

sanjay sharma

nieprzeczytany,
9 lut 2012, 02:34:499.02.2012
do Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai SatCharitra |
SAIRAM NEHAJI

VERY TRUE SAI IS EVERY WHERE IF U TRY TO SEE U CAN FIND
HIM IN KAN KAN MEIN MAN KE AANKHON SE DEKHO

SANJAY SHARMA
Odpowiedz wszystkim
Odpowiedz autorowi
Przekaż