5 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

manoj melur

ungelesen,
23.01.2012, 02:31:0623.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra
oum namashivay oam namashivay hara hara hara hara namashivay

aum sairam

--
manojkumar

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
23.01.2012, 03:39:1323.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

manoj melur

ungelesen,
23.01.2012, 04:36:4923.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra
I did many things today

i beat  two old people when they came my home for begging.

2 I quralled with my my old mother and father.

3 I told abuse with my friends.

NOW TIME IS 3 PM. Many such things just to doing at night.

tell me Is it Punya or pava[sin} ?

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
23.01.2012, 05:27:1023.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
its a sin yaar
om sai ram

--

manoj melur

ungelesen,
23.01.2012, 05:59:2323.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra
എത്ര
 മലയാളികള്‍ ഈ സൈറ്റ്‌ ഉപയോഗിക്കുന്നു ?
കൂടുതല്‍
അളുകള പരിച്ചയപെടുത്തുക

--
manojkumar

Rinku Bitu

ungelesen,
23.01.2012, 06:29:1723.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
its reallya great mistake. baba had asked us to feed the hungry,
father and mother are like god to us u should worship them and not to
shout at them even if they do ,cz they have all the rite's on us. when
ever ur angry just take a glass of water chant baba's name and drint
it or chant his name ur angry will disappear. shant and saburi is a
must to us.

On 1/23/12, vikram sharma <mcom...@gmail.com> wrote:
> its a sin yaar
> om sai ram
>
> On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 3:06 PM, manoj melur <melur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> *I did many things today

>> i beat two old people when they came my home for begging.
>>
>> 2 I quralled with my my old mother and father.

>> *
>> *3 I told abuse with my friends.

>> NOW TIME IS 3 PM. Many such things just to doing at night.
>>
>> tell me Is it Punya or pava[sin} ?

>> *

Rudresh Kademane

ungelesen,
23.01.2012, 08:30:2523.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
for your first question if your not in position to give any thing to the old man you have simple reject betting is the mistake

sree kanth

ungelesen,
23.01.2012, 10:52:2123.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

I THINK U R MAD... U KNOW THAT U R DOING BAD AND U  SIMPLY QUESTIONING TO ALL DEVOTEES . I KNOW .......U R ACTING.
WHAT IS UR AGE.....?
 DONT TRY TO FOOL US....OK....?
U R ONLY THE FOOL.
HERE IT IS WHAT U WROTE ( I did many things today

i beat  two old people when they came my home for begging.
ANS: UR MENTIONING TWO OLD PEOPLE.SO, U KNOW THEY R OLD.(DELIBERATELY YOU COMMIT SIN)

2 I quralled with my my old mother and father.
ANS: HERE ALSO SAME . U KNOW UR PARENTS ARE OLDTHEN ALSO YOU DID SIN.NOW YOU DONT KNOW, WHEN U R OLD...UR CHILDREN DO THE SAME THING ,YOU WILL REWIND YOUR PAST AND UR OLD MEMORIES AND YOU WILL CRY.SO, U KNOW THEY R OLD.(DELIBERATELY YOU COMMIT SIN)

3 I told abuse with my friends.
ANS: YOU KNOW THAT IS ABUSE THEN ALSO U TOLD.LIKE THIS HOW MANY TIMES TO HOW MANY FRIENDS U TOLD... AND HOW MANY TIMES U THINK THE SAME IN UR MIND.AND MAKE UR FRIENDS TO TELL OTHER AND LET THEM THINK THE SAME...TOTALLY ITS A CHAIN REACTION. YOUR FRIENDS TOLD TO ANOTHER PEOPLE AND VICE VERSA... THE SUM OF TOTAL OF UR SIN=SIN OF UR FRIENDS +'N' NO OF PEOPLE. SO THE SUM OF TOTAL OF SIN IS IN UR ACCOUNT. (DELIBERATELY YOU COMMIT SIN)

NOW TIME IS 3 PM. Many such things just to doing at night.

tell me Is it Punya or pava[sin} ?
ANS: THAT IS SLEEPING TIME ...WHAT U R DOING AT NIGHT...?

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
23.01.2012, 10:58:3923.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Dr. meenakshi

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 03:15:1524.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
it’s not what a man says, it’s what he does, and it’s not what he does, it’s what he is while he does, and it’s not what he is while he does, it’s what he is without doing, and it’s not what he is without doing, it’s what he is not, without doing...take ur time to understand

sanjay sharma

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 03:22:1324.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM TO ALL SAI DEVOTEES

SANJAY SHARMA

Neelima

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 03:25:1624.01.12

On 24 January 2012 09:22, sanjay sharma <lohawal...@gmail.com> wrote:
OM SAI RAM TO ALL SAI DEVOTEES

SANJAY SHARMA

--

Dr. meenakshi

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 03:27:3224.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 03:34:3524.01.12

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 1:45 PM, Dr. meenakshi <mars...@gmail.com> wrote:
it’s not what a man says, it’s what he does, and it’s not what he does, it’s what he is while he does, and it’s not what he is while he does, it’s what he is without doing, and it’s not what he is without doing, it’s what he is not, without doing...take ur time to understand

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 03:35:5024.01.12

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 1:52 PM, sanjay sharma <lohawal...@gmail.com> wrote:
OM SAI RAM TO ALL SAI DEVOTEES

SANJAY SHARMA

--

Dr. meenakshi

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 03:42:5524.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
True happiness comes from giving. It can be giving to a charity,Helping a neighbor or just a kind word to a stranger. Everyone might not be able to give but everyone can say a kind word to a stranger and give a smile

om sai ram

Dr. meenakshi

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 03:46:0124.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

Dr. meenakshi

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 03:46:5424.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Every test in our life makes us bitter or better,
Every problem comes to make us or break us,
Choice is ours whether we become victim or victorious !!

Suman Madan

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 03:49:2224.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Thankyou Meenakshi Ji,

Om Sai Ram,

--

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 03:49:5424.01.12

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Dr. meenakshi <mars...@gmail.com> wrote:
Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

--

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 03:50:1824.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

On Tue, Jan 24, 2012 at 2:16 PM, Dr. meenakshi <mars...@gmail.com> wrote:
--

Rinku Bitu

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 04:52:1324.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
absolutely correct. dear meenashiji

Yagna Reddy

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 10:08:2924.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
I don't know why i am not receiving any mails from this groups.i did not unsubscribe from the group.
can u tell me wat i should do please...
om sai ram
om sai ram
om sai ram

Rudresh Kademane

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 10:23:3324.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
you are correct Om Sai Ram

Dr. meenakshi

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 12:15:5024.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
baba very scared ,,u know everything,,,give me courage to accept whatever is destined.....let what u want should come in my way...don't forget to take care of me.....om sai ram,,,,

every thought and emotion is surrendered in your divine feet
bless me

Rudresh Kademane

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 12:27:5024.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram

Rudresh Kademane

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 12:36:3624.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram

Venkat Pavan

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 12:45:2324.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram,

Please take care about ur children and their sufferings...
We all know that you will b there in all times with us... please stay in the same way, please accept & excuse all our mistakes and give ur blessings & show ur motherly love on us....

Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram
Om Sai Ram.....
--
With
Thanks & Regards

"People will forget what you said,
People will forget what you did,
But people will never forget how you made them feel"

Neelima

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 14:10:4024.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Om Sai Ram..

Rinku Bitu

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 22:33:1824.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
dont worry sai baba's message will come to you again there should be
some netproblem, if not try again have faith dear.

Neelam Solanki

ungelesen,
24.01.2012, 23:25:3124.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
resubscribe simple

sanjay sharma

ungelesen,
25.01.2012, 02:54:5725.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

Rudresh Kademane

ungelesen,
25.01.2012, 04:19:1925.01.12

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 1:24 PM, sanjay sharma <lohawal...@gmail.com> wrote:
OM SAI RAM TO ALL SAI DEVOTEES

--

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
25.01.2012, 05:18:2525.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

--

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
25.01.2012, 05:19:5425.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

garima singh

ungelesen,
25.01.2012, 05:21:5225.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
i think there is prob. regarding ur i.d

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
25.01.2012, 05:24:4625.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
25.01.2012, 05:30:0125.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
Definitely BABA will care 4 u bz he care of his every devotee
om sai ram

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
25.01.2012, 05:31:0525.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
25.01.2012, 05:38:3125.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
25.01.2012, 05:46:1525.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 1:24 PM, sanjay sharma <lohawal...@gmail.com> wrote:
OM SAI RAM TO ALL SAI DEVOTEES

--

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
25.01.2012, 05:47:1825.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SAI RAM

manoj melur

ungelesen,
26.01.2012, 23:38:4726.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba-sai-satcharitra
oam namo narayanaya oam namo narayanaya oam namo narayanaya

sairam
--
manojkumar

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
27.01.2012, 10:05:0727.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

Dr. meenakshi

ungelesen,
01.02.2012, 02:39:1601.02.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
shri ganesha deva

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
01.02.2012, 02:45:5501.02.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
om sai ram

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Dr. meenakshi <mars...@gmail.com> wrote:
shri ganesha deva

DEEPA SRI

ungelesen,
25.01.2012, 06:08:0325.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com
OM SRI SAI RAM

Dear sir,

I recived yours mail copys

Thanks

Deepa

saiEE

ungelesen,
30.01.2012, 08:02:1430.01.12
an shirdi-sai-baba-sai- atcharitra
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM
OM SAI RAM

SAIESHA

Follow Rediff Deal ho jaye! to get exciting offers in your city everyday.

vikram sharma

ungelesen,
07.02.2012, 01:56:5407.02.12
an shirdi-sai-baba...@googlegroups.com